Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-11-2018, 05:41 PM   #1
Rindr
Rindr will become famous soon enoughRindr will become famous soon enoughRindr will become famous soon enoughRindr will become famous soon enoughRindr will become famous soon enoughRindr will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Aura ONE
Smile Greetings from an incorrigible bookworm.

Hello.
I’m a Scandinavian bookworm who has recently (last autumn) discovered ebooks as a great compliment to traditional books in my library.

I bought (after extensive research ) an e-reader (Kobo Aura ONE) as a Christmas present for myself and have been familiarising myself with it a bit.

I was recommended Calibre (for organising and adding books to my e-reader which are not bought through Kobo) and Sigil (for editing and generally familiarising myself with ebooks).
I have no previous knowledge of CSS (or any programming language) but am eager to learn.

Reading some of the Treads on the different Forums here has given me a very good impression of the atmosphere here and I’m looking forward to many enjoyable and enlightening discussions.

All my best and happy reading.
//Rindr
Rindr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 08:39 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Rindr and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert