Notices

Old 03-28-2019, 10:18 AM   #1
camacano
camacano began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
Cool Problemas en la conexión con calibre server

Hola compañer@s.
Tengo el siguiente problema:
Trabajo desde varios pc con Windows 10 y desde Android.
Cuando he configurado el servidor de calibre me deja conectarme desde cualquier plataforma con buen resultado siempre y cuando sea dentro de la WiFi de casa.
He revisado las conexiones Remotas de Windows, lo he autorizado desde el firewall y he creado una regla específica de entrada y salida específica de calibre.
Aún así, cuando estoy fuera de casa o del alcance de la WiFi siempre me da el siguiente mensaje y ya no se ni que ni como hacerlo.
Por favor alguien me puede iluminar para poder conseguirlo y acceder desde fuera de casa?

El mensaje es el siguiente:
Fallo al cargar libros de la biblioteca de calibre, error:
Fallo al comunicar con «/interface-data/books-init?library_id=calibre_library&sort= timestamp.desc&1553531903488», tiempo de espera agotado tras: 60 segundos
camacano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 01:52 AM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
When you are outside your home WiFi network, are you connecting to the external address of your router or are you trying to use the internal address of your calibre server? If you type "whats my ip" into a Google search, it will return your external address.

Most often your home computer will have a private IP address, for example, 192.168.58.12 while the router will have a public address, for example, 102.45.68.107. See RFC 1918 for more information or simply search "private IP address".

On my wireless router, I enabled port forwarding from the router's external IP address to my calibre server's internal address for port 8080. Setting this up varies with the router manufacturer and between devices from the same manufacturer.

I use a dynamic DNS service to generate a human readable address from my dynamic IP address (the ISP changes it at random intervals). Currently, I think I'm using Duck DNS (*). However, using the external IP address should work for testing.

* The reason I'm not certain about DuckDNS is that I've been switching between several providers since the last site I used went out of business with no notice.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 09:56 AM   #3
camacano
camacano began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
Muchisimas gracias David, lo probare y ya te cuento.
un abrazo y buen fin de semana
camacano is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, problemas, server, sin wifi