Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-24-2019, 03:07 PM   #16
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
I just thought I'd pass on an observation about the nickel 'Custom reading footer style' patch in fw 4.14.12777...

The last option, which lets you force set the font-family for the 'Page x of y' caption, doesn't appear to be working anymore.

I don't think this is due to a problem with the patch. I suspect Kobo have changed something elsewhere and that the patch settings are being overwritten at a later stage.

This caption option may not be being used by many people, but I thought I'd post my thoughts. OTOH, if you're a long-time user and it's still working OK for you, perhaps you could let me know, so I can figure out why mine isn't working.

Last edited by jackie_w; 05-24-2019 at 03:16 PM.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 04:21 AM   #17
skymix
skymix began at the beginning.

Device: kobo H2O Edition 2 Version 2
works for me!!

Thanks
skymix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 10:47 AM   #18
mathil
Evangelist
mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD/Libra 2, Kindle PW3/PW5
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me with something.
I want to set the same base font size for all of my kepubs (say 1em). I was looking at the "Kepub stylesheet additions" patch to do it. I imagined it would be something like "p {font-size: 1em !important;}", but I can't figure out how to add it through the patch. At first I thought about modifying one of the example patches that are already present, but I already use the "Make full justification the default", and for the patch to go through you can only uncomment one of the three (probably because they have the same offset value). Do I have to create a new "ReplaceString" line with a different offset value, and if so, how do I choose what value to use?
Thank you in advance to anybody who can help!
mathil is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobopatch, patch, patch32lsb, patches, patching