Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 03-11-2011, 08:25 PM   #1
drnvs
drnvs is on a distinguished road

Device: ebookwise, Kindle 2, Liberati
Help needed

I have been having an Ebookwise reader for more than a year. I have had no problems with the ebookwise Librarian. Recently I changed my laptop which has Windows 7 as OS.Although I have downloaded the Librarian software to the laptop, the books on the device no longer show up on the librarian. Also I am unable to transfer any ebook to the librarian, as these books, even in the right format show up as ' unable to transfer'. Also my device does not show up as a detachable device (F ) but is shown on 'Devices and Printers'. How do I resolve this problem?
Further, I have downloaded the Calibre software which is very useful both for my Kindle and Librati. But the calibre does not recognize the ebookwise device. How do I get over this situation?
I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance
drnvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:26 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Did you try the stuff in this thread which was just below yours. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=123811

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:41 PM   #3
drnvs
drnvs is on a distinguished road

Device: ebookwise, Kindle 2, Liberati
I did. That didn't help either. calibre ,probably might be the alternative solution. But as I said ,my laptop and calibre do not recognize the device. An impasse indeed!
drnvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:47 PM   #4
lvd4
Enthusiast
lvd4 began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise 1150
Unhappy

Calibre does not support the eBookwise 1150 ereader.
lvd4 is offline   Reply With Quote