Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-26-2012, 12:05 AM   #31
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
*shameless bump in case anyone missed this thread last week*

I have the audiobook I'm gonna spend my $10 coupon on next month all picked out. The second of the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series will be miiiiiiine, all miiiiiiine for 2 bucks and change. I loved the narrator's soothing voice and the way she rolled her r's.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:33 AM   #32
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
*shameless bump in case anyone missed this thread last week*

I have the audiobook I'm gonna spend my $10 coupon on next month all picked out. The second of the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series will be miiiiiiine, all miiiiiiine for 2 bucks and change. I loved the narrator's soothing voice and the way she rolled her r's.
I don't have anything picked out yet. I think a narrator can make or break a Audiobook for me. Xe Sands is probably my favorite next to Lorelei King. I've checked out a couple of audiobooks only to find the monotone of the narrator too dull and had to read the book instead. Luckily they were library audio books.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2012, 02:01 AM   #33
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
I plan on spending the credit on children's audiobooks for my son. He loves the few that I bought him and since most of them are 69 cents each I can get a decent amount.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:39 AM   #34
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by odiakkoh View Post
I plan on spending the credit on children's audiobooks for my son. He loves the few that I bought him and since most of them are 69 cents each I can get a decent amount.

Hmm...got a link to a list?
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:02 AM   #35
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Also going on is Audible's Semi-Annual Half-Price Sale, which ends tomorrow (27 Apr) at 12 noon ET. Most of these audiobooks will be eligible for the Buy 4, Get $10 offer which ends 30 Apr.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2012, 09:42 AM   #36
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Hmm...got a link to a list?
I'm on my phone. Just go to the kids category. My son is 3 so I'm looking in the 0 to 4 section. Short 5 minute books.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:07 PM   #37
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Last day for this offer.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:47 PM   #38
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Got an email yesterday from Audible stating that today is the final day of the Buy 4, Get $10 offer. Since I already took advantage of the offer, I wondered why I got the email. So I logged into my account and found the Congratulations banner missing. It now read that I still needed to purchase 4 books to qualify for the offer.

Anyone else experiencing this same issue?
Old 04-30-2012, 08:12 PM   #39
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Mine still shows me getting the $10. I did however purchase enough other books that I'd qualify for it without the $0.99 ones I bought. Don't know if that's making a difference or not (it shouldn't since the $0.99 books had a regular price of $14.95 or more).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #40
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Mine still shows me getting the $10. I did however purchase enough other books that I'd qualify for it without the $0.99 ones I bought. Don't know if that's making a difference or not (it shouldn't since the $0.99 books had a regular price of $14.95 or more).
My purchases were strictly the $0.99 offerings. Just have to wait and see.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:51 PM   #41
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Got an email yesterday from Audible stating that today is the final day of the Buy 4, Get $10 offer. Since I already took advantage of the offer, I wondered why I got the email. So I logged into my account and found the Congratulations banner missing. It now read that I still needed to purchase 4 books to qualify for the offer.

Anyone else experiencing this same issue?
Mine said I'd qualified. Now it says I need to buy three more (I bought only one that wasn't in the 99 cent sale).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:00 PM   #42
ApK
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
My purchases were strictly the $0.99 offerings. Just have to wait and see.
Same here. If they are not going to give us the coupon, it was not very nice of them to have the graphic say we were going to get it.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:18 PM   #43
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
I have the same issue I purchased 3 on credit and one 99c one, then I got the email saying I needed one more purchase even though the graphic saying I had qualified was still showing. Those 99c ones should qualify as there original rrp was above the required $14.95. I have screen shots with the graphic showing so if the credit doesn't appear I'm going to email them.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:51 PM   #44
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I checked my account today and I do have a $10 credit. It's early, though, and may be due to my sending them an email...

ETA: Yes, indeed. A person had to fix the credit, but readily agreed that the classics qualified and blamed it on a computer glitch...
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:35 PM   #45
ApK

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I checked my account today and I do have a $10 credit. It's early, though, and may be due to my sending them an email...

ETA: Yes, indeed. A person had to fix the credit, but readily agreed that the classics qualified and blamed it on a computer glitch...
Thanks for the heads up. I just called the toll free number and the rep was quick to issue me the credit as well. I don't actually 'see' it on my account though. The rep said I would see it applie when i make a purchase.
Now to find a good ten dollar audiobook!

Tags
audible