Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-28-2022, 02:25 AM   #961
QnQ
QnQ began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Me, too please! I would like a new image for my Kobo Clara HD. My backup image isn't working
QnQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 03:13 AM   #962
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@QnQ: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 09:18 PM   #963
QnQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@QnQ: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
@davidfor It is done. The awesome pdurrant granted my request and enabled private messaging.
Old 06-28-2022, 10:43 PM   #964
QnQ

It is done. My PM privileges have been granted
Old 06-29-2022, 12:28 AM   #965
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 06-29-2022, 04:09 AM   #966
redharrow
redharrow began at the beginning.

Hello, I'm new here. I have a Clara HD frozen and I am looking for an image toreplace the SD card.

Could you help me please? Thanks
redharrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 10:22 AM   #967
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-04-2022, 02:15 PM   #968
cbtmaniac
cbtmaniac began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello sorry I've got a kobo clara hd thats stuck can i get the image too thank you
cbtmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 10:22 PM   #969
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@cbtmaniac: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 07-05-2022, 08:39 PM   #970
frozenclara
frozenclara began at the beginning.

Hi, my Kobo Clara HD's screen is frozen, multiple attempts to manual reset did not work. Could someone please PM me a working SD card image?

Thank you in advance!
frozenclara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 10:35 PM   #971
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-06-2022, 02:15 PM   #972
MadFreak
MadFreak began at the beginning.

Kobo Clara HD Image

After an long period of not using my Kobo Clara HD it appeared that the SD card is not working/readable anymore.

So please point me in de direction of SD card image so I can try to create a new SD csrd.

Thanks
MF
MadFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 08:47 PM   #973
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-07-2022, 06:15 AM   #974
jesson345
Enthusiast
jesson345 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
I need a IMG of KOBO AURA h2o.

thx!
jesson345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 06:58 AM   #975
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

Tags
frozen, image, issue