Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-27-2022, 11:42 AM   #76
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
I don't think I've ever had a device die before I upgraded it
I'm mostly the opposite. All of my eink ereaders have lasted well, but I think the majority of my devices die before I want to upgrade (TV, phone, tablet, headphones, computer, ...)
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 01:24 PM   #77
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2, Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
I don't think I've ever had a device die before I upgraded it
Same here. Well, my fridge and washing machine died. But I usually upgrade my ereaders, phones and computers every few years, and my latest TV is still going strong after 7 years (I rarely use it, so no need to upgrade there). As to headsets, don't own or use any.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote