Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-01-2020, 10:25 AM   #46
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
There's no list of Kindle Monthly deals this month at Amazon UK. Presumably they're going to release the deals on Prime Day. (There are still daily deals.)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 10:55 AM   #47
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Amazon US First Reads -- exp 31 Oct @ 11:59 pm PT
Quote:
This month only, customers can choose two of the Kindle books selected by our editors for $1.99 each, or FREE for Prime members. In participating months, they can also purchase select print editions (up to 10 copies of each title) for $9.99 or less.
Terms and Conditions
  • Spoiler:
    Quote:
    Amazon First Reads is a program that offers customers early access to new books across popular genres.

* This month only, customers can choose two of the Kindle books selected by our editors for $1.99 each, or FREE for Prime members. In participating months, they can also purchase select print editions (up to 10 copies of each title) for $9.99 or less.

* Amazon First Reads Kindle books can be read on any compatible Kindle device or free Kindle reading app and become part of customers’ permanent libraries.

* Joining is free with no purchase obligation. By joining, you receive a monthly e-mail announcing new Amazon First Reads picks. You can unsubscribe from the monthly e-mail at any time by visiting Amazon Delivers E-mail Subscriptions in Your Account.

Please also note:

* Amazon First Reads on Amazon.com is available to US customers only.

* Kindle Unlimited subscribers can borrow Amazon First Reads books for FREE when they are released. Learn more about Kindle Unlimited.

================================================== ==========

Amazon UK First Reads -- exp 31 Oct @ 11:59 pm GMT
Quote:
Prime members enjoy two Kindle books for £0.00 this month.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fr.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	182377   Click image for larger version

Name:	fruk.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	182419  

Last edited by tubemonkey; 10-06-2020 at 05:30 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2020, 11:25 AM   #48
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Kindle Book Deals:*Spend $20 on ebooks and get a $5 ebook credit; Plus, Prime members can choose two, new select Kindle books for free.

How do we enroll for this one?

Regarding the Small Business credit, things get curiouser, indeed... I purchased a qualifying item yesterday, receiving an email right after the actual charge posted to my credit card. Although T&C clearly state it's only valid on Prime Day, specifically excluding ebooks, it's in my account now showing as applicable towards ebooks I'm considering.

Last edited by SeaBookGuy; 10-01-2020 at 11:30 AM.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 11:59 AM   #49
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBookGuy View Post
Regarding the Small Business credit, things get curiouser, indeed... I purchased a qualifying item yesterday, receiving an email right after the actual charge posted to my credit card. Although T&C clearly state it's only valid on Prime Day, specifically excluding ebooks, it's in my account now showing as applicable towards ebooks I'm considering.
I've been confused about this as well, as I'm also seeing more than my accumulated no-rush-shipping credits showing for e-books.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 12:07 PM   #50
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBookGuy View Post
Kindle Book Deals:*Spend $20 on ebooks and get a $5 ebook credit;

How do we enroll for this one?
Good question. So far, I haven't found a link.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 10-03-2020 at 06:10 PM.
Advert
Old 10-01-2020, 01:11 PM   #51
MickiTee
Guru
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook TL3, TL4, TL5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Amazon First Reads -- exp 31 Oct
Also available at Amazon UK.
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 01:17 PM   #52
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
$50 OFF on Audible Yearly Membership --- link may send you to MY page So make sure you go to Your page Before you buy...

https://www.audible.com/?ref=a_libra...HD9CRS7434DCV7
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 05:56 PM   #53
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
$50 OFF on Audible Yearly Membership --- link may send you to MY page So make sure you go to Your page Before you buy...

https://www.audible.com/?ref=a_libra...HD9CRS7434DCV7
I'm tempted. Is there still just an "Audible" account, or are they all some flavor of "Plus"? Such as the one-month-free trials listed below the $50 off yearly offer.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 06:14 PM   #54
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I'm tempted. Is there still just an "Audible" account, or are they all some flavor of "Plus"? Such as the one-month-free trials listed below the $50 off yearly offer.
Audible's membership options are mostly a flavor of Plus. Gold and Platinum are no more. Silver and Audible Light still exist. See the Plus plans below:

What is included in Audible membership plans?
Old 10-01-2020, 07:45 PM   #55
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Well, I got the FireTV recast in the early prime deals. Not sure if I saw that yet, but its $100 off. I got the cheaper one and its on sale for $129 for prime members. Usually 229. Hooked it up last night with a flat antenna thingie on my wall and it works great. Minus the ABC channels, can't get those without a different type antenna.
Trying to save money by pausing youtubeTV so that worked out great.

I am looking to buy a air fryer, so that is the item i am looking for with prime day.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 07:49 PM   #56
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
Well, I got the FireTV recast in the early prime deals. Not sure if I saw that yet, but its $100 off. I got the cheaper one and its on sale for $129 for prime members. Usually 229. Hooked it up last night with a flat antenna thingie on my wall and it works great. Minus the ABC channels, can't get those without a different type antenna.
Trying to save money by pausing youtubeTV so that worked out great.

I am looking to buy a air fryer, so that is the item i am looking for with prime day.
If you spend some time looking at air fryers (you know, deciding which is best for you, etc) and maybe drop one or two of them into your wishlist -- then you get more ads about them and Amazon will probably let you know if one goes on sale. It's not a sure thing, but it can help.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 08:27 PM   #57
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:
If you spend some time looking at air fryers (you know, deciding which is best for you, etc) and maybe drop one or two of them into your wishlist -- then you get more ads about them and Amazon will probably let you know if one goes on sale. It's not a sure thing, but it can help.
Thanks yes. I put a few on a wishlist called prime day. . And I keep browsing and comparing models. So they should have some browsing history. Just narrowing it down to a few so I can jump on it if one of those goes on sale.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:07 AM   #58
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
$5 Prime video streaming credit just hit my account a day after watching the video.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:11 PM   #59
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Quote:
I just got this offer. Had to wait till my SSD came in. Anyway it seems you Only get the 12 credits & ALL at once! Make sure you use them ALL before the year is up!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 04:57 PM   #60
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Wish List 2020

As the title says, this is a wish list for members to list items they're interested in. If anyone sees a great deal on these items, please post the deal and/or send a PM to the member making the request.

Since I can't post details about the requested items here, I linked the requesting post to the member's name (and/or request) so you can get full details about the request.

To get on this list, just post your request and I'll add you.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 10-09-2020 at 04:00 AM.