Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 11-07-2020, 06:10 PM   #1996
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
I was trying to fix some messed-up font sizes on a few of my books on my Aura HD. I selected them in device view and then used "remove fonts."

It confirmed that the font settings had been deleted. But after ejecting and then rebooting my Kobo, opening the book continued to show the old fonts. "Set Reader Font" also had no effect (though using "get settings from device" a second time showed the modified settings).

Did I forget a step or something?

EDIT: I figured it out. The book I was l looking at had some really funky CSS that was overriding the font size. I opened a different book and it looks as I expected.

Also I like being able to set the default font.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 11-07-2020 at 06:22 PM.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 08:15 AM   #1997
BradleyDS2
BradleyDS2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
I receive the following error when attempting to store bookmarks from my Kobo:
calibre, version 5.5.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>TypeError</b>:'<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

calibre 5.5 [64bit] embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Windows-10-10.0.19041 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.19041')
Python 3.8.5
Windows: ('10', '10.0.19041', '', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Count Pages (1, 11, 0) && Kindle hi-res covers (0, 5, 0) && Kobo Books (1, 8, 0) && Kobo Utilities (2, 11, 8) && KoboTouchExtended (3, 4, 1) && Obok DeDRM (6, 5, 4) && Quality Check (1, 10, 1)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.action", line 987, in handle_bookmarks
File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.action", line 1203, in store_current_bookmark
File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.action", line 4182, in _store_current_bookmark
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

Clear is unread is disabled
Only if more recent is enabled
Not if finished in library is enabled
Run in background is disabled
Profile is default.
BradleyDS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 10:53 PM   #1998
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyDS2 View Post
I receive the following error when attempting to store bookmarks from my Kobo:
calibre, version 5.5.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>TypeError</b>:'<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

calibre 5.5 [64bit] embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Python 3.8.5
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Count Pages (1, 11, 0) && Kindle hi-res covers (0, 5, 0) && Kobo Books (1, 8, 0) && Kobo Utilities (2, 11, 8) && KoboTouchExtended (3, 4, 1) && Obok DeDRM (6, 5, 4) && Quality Check (1, 10, 1)
File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.action", line 1203, in store_current_bookmark
File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.action", line 4182, in _store_current_bookmark

Clear is unread is disabled
Only if more recent is enabled
Not if finished in library is enabled
Run in background is disabled
Profile is default.
There is an error in there that I will fix, but, I think you also have a broken configuration.

The error is after getting the current value for the percent read from the calibre library. The value is "None", but it should be an integer. I think that the column you have selected for the percent read no longer exists. Or has been renamed. But, the configuration is pointing to the old column name. Could you check that? And fix it if I'm right.

I don't handle changes the library that do not match the configuration well. I will fix that when I have time.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 01:37 PM   #1999
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Is there a way to "order series shelves" by a custom series-like column without overwriting the series on the device, or some other way close to it?

More details:

I have two reading lists for regular books and fanfics. Relevant settings in the Reading List plugin:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-11-23 14_27_34-Customize Reading List.png
Views:	162
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	183538

KoboTouchExtended then uses the #kobocoll column to populate the collections column:

Name:	2020-11-23 14_32_48-Customize KoboTouchExtended.png
Views:	157
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	183539

Some of my books have existing series that I rather would not overwrite, so I use a template to add "Reading List:[List] ##" as a subtitle. But they still appear out of order in the collections/shelves/etc.

Old 11-23-2020, 02:35 PM   #2000
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

I attempted to use the "Manage Series device in device library" to temporarily overwrite it with the reading list order, used order series shelves, and then restored the original series from Calibre. It didn't work. It'd probably be a bit of work to do every time I updated my reading lists too.

EDIT: I found some older posts mentioning that the series sort thing was broken in newer firmware. Is it still broken? I guess I could mess around with title plugboards or something.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 11-23-2020 at 02:53 PM.
Old 11-23-2020, 03:05 PM   #2001
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

I managed to trick it. I changed all the #lastread dates in my library like this:

Name:	2020-11-23 15_59_07-calibre - __ My Books __.png
Views:	172
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	183543

Then I used Restore Bookmark to add them to the device. That put them in order.

I re-connected, restored the nulled-out dates back to Kobo so they wouldn't constantly try to sync back (not sure if this part was necessary since they were all still marked as unread). books are still in order in the collection.

could this information be used to fix the shelf sorting? I'm not sure what would happen if there was already an existing read date in the Kobo database though.

EDIT: Restoring the nulled dates isn't necessary as long as "only if more recent" is checked. I also expect as long as I set the date of any newly-added books to 1970/01/01 or something before letting the reading list sync it'll keep them in order.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 11-23-2020 at 05:41 PM.
Old 11-23-2020, 10:04 PM   #2002
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The "Order Series Shelves" function doesn't have any way to use another series column. It could be added and shouldn't be that hard. I haven't really looked at this for a while as the Series tab removes the reason I originally did it. But, if I understand your Reading list setting, the series name doesn't match the collection name. Or at least I assume the collection will be "Reading List: Fanfiction" but the series is just "Fanfiction".

The firmware issue with this was that it uses date the book was added to the collection for the sorting. That sort wasn't working properly. I haven't checked that for a long time so I don't know if it works or not.

For your doing this using the reading status, you could create another profile with a different timestamp column. Then use that profile when restoring the status. That will mean you don't need to mess with the actual reading status of the books.
Old 11-23-2020, 10:20 PM   #2003
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

If needed, I can rename the #readorder series. I just have the #kobocoll names set up that way to differentiate from my general fanfic collection.

Using a second datetime column might work too. I look into it.
Old 11-26-2020, 05:45 AM   #2004
BradleyDS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
There is an error in there that I will fix, but, I think you also have a broken configuration.

The error is after getting the current value for the percent read from the calibre library. The value is "None", but it should be an integer. I think that the column you have selected for the percent read no longer exists. Or has been renamed. But, the configuration is pointing to the old column name. Could you check that? And fix it if I'm right.

I don't handle changes the library that do not match the configuration well. I will fix that when I have time.
Sadly not the case.
The column still exists, and is still set to be an Integer.

I tried setting up a new column, made sure it's an integer and changed the Kobo Utilities config to use it instead, same error. Tried the same with pages read in case it's the issue. This issue was first identified after I updated Calibre to version 5, unsure if related.

Code:
calibre, version 5.5.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>TypeError</b>:'&lt;' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

calibre 5.5 [64bit]  embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Python 3.8.5
Old 11-26-2020, 09:59 AM   #2005
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyDS2 View Post
Sadly not the case.
The column still exists, and is still set to be an Integer.

I tried setting up a new column, made sure it's an integer and changed the Kobo Utilities config to use it instead, same error. Tried the same with pages read in case it's the issue. This issue was first identified after I updated Calibre to version 5, unsure if related.

Code:
calibre, version 5.5.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>TypeError</b>:'&lt;' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

Python 3.8.5
Can you run calibre in debug mode and post the log? I need to check what else is going on as I can't see how this would happen except in the circumstances I described.
Old 11-26-2020, 08:47 PM   #2006
BradleyDS2

Quote:
Can you run calibre in debug mode and post the log? I need to check what else is going on as I can't see how this would happen except in the circumstances I described.
Sure, thank you for your help.

Code:
DEBUG:  153.5 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG:  153.5 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG:  153.5 Root path of device: D:\
DEBUG:  153.5 END Get Device Path
DEBUG:  153.5 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path="D:\"
DEBUG:  153.5 KoboUtilities:get_device - drive_info: {'main': {'last_library_uuid': '3dacd852-7619-490a-9153-39dc8de86d0a', 'date_last_connected': '2020-11-27T01:37:22.108026+00:00', 'prefix': 'D:/', 'calibre_version': '5.5.0', 'device_store_uuid': 'ad03c71c-5ea5-4153-9ace-69231285914b', 'location_code': 'main', 'device_name': 'Kobo Clara HD'}}
DEBUG:  153.5 migrate_library_config_if_required - start
DEBUG:  153.5 get_library_config - library_config: {'SchemaVersion': 0.1, 'profiles': {'Default': {'customColumnOptions': {'currentReadingLocationColumn': '#pagesread', 'lastReadColumn': '#lastread', 'percentReadColumn': '#percentreadv2', 'ratingColumn': 'rating'}, 'forDevice': 'ad03c71c-5ea5-4153-9ace-69231285914b', 'profileName': 'Default', 'storeOptionsStore': {'storeOnConnect': False, 'promptToStore': False, 'storeIfMoreRecent': True, 'doNotStoreIfReopened': False}, 'updateOptionsStore': {'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, 'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, 'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}}}}
DEBUG:  153.5 get_prefs - start - store_name='storeOptionsStore'
DEBUG:  153.5 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='individualDeviceOptions'
DEBUG:  153.5 get_prefs - start - store_name='backupOptionsStore'
DEBUG:  153.5 get_prefs - start - store_name='updateOptionsStore'
DEBUG:  153.5 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG:  153.5 Root path of device: D:\
DEBUG:  153.5 END Get Device Path
DEBUG:  153.5 KoboUtilities::_get_fetch_query_for_firmware_version - using fetch_queries: {'epub': 'SELECT c1.ChapterIDBookmarked, c1.adobe_location, c1.ReadStatus, c1.___PercentRead, c1.Attribution, c1.DateLastRead, c1.Title, c1.MimeType, r.rating, c1.contentId FROM content c1 LEFT OUTER JOIN ratings r ON c1.ContentID = r.ContentID WHERE c1.ContentID = ?', 'kepub': 'SELECT c1.ChapterIDBookmarked, c1.adobe_location, c1.ReadStatus, c1.___PercentRead, c1.Attribution, c1.DateLastRead, c1.Title, c1.MimeType, r.rating, c1.contentId FROM content c1 LEFT OUTER JOIN ratings r ON c1.ContentID = r.ContentID WHERE c1.ContentID = ?'}
DEBUG:  153.5 store_current_bookmark - self.options: {'storeBookmarks': True, 'readingStatus': True, 'setDateToNow': False, 'rating': True, 'clearIfUnread': False, 'storeIfMoreRecent': True, 'doNotStoreIfReopened': True, 'backgroundJob': False, 'profileName': 'Default', 'device_database_path': 'D:\\.kobo\\KoboReader.sqlite', 'job_function': 'store_current_bookmark', 'supports_ratings': True, 'fetch_queries': {'epub': 'SELECT c1.ChapterIDBookmarked, c1.adobe_location, c1.ReadStatus, c1.___PercentRead, c1.Attribution, c1.DateLastRead, c1.Title, c1.MimeType, r.rating, c1.contentId FROM content c1 LEFT OUTER JOIN ratings r ON c1.ContentID = r.ContentID WHERE c1.ContentID = ?', 'kepub': 'SELECT c1.ChapterIDBookmarked, c1.adobe_location, c1.ReadStatus, c1.___PercentRead, c1.Attribution, c1.DateLastRead, c1.Title, c1.MimeType, r.rating, c1.contentId FROM content c1 LEFT OUTER JOIN ratings r ON c1.ContentID = r.ContentID WHERE c1.ContentID = ?'}, 'allOnDevice': False, 'promptToStore': True}
DEBUG:  153.5 _get_selected_ids - self.gui.current_view().model() <calibre.gui2.library.models.BooksModel object at 0x0000017AD0BFA700>
DEBUG:  153.5 store_current_bookmark - selectedIDs: [449]
DEBUG:  153.5 _store_current_bookmark - profileName= Default
DEBUG:  153.5 migrate_library_config_if_required - start
DEBUG:  153.5 get_library_config - library_config: {'SchemaVersion': 0.1, 'profiles': {'Default': {'customColumnOptions': {'currentReadingLocationColumn': '#pagesread', 'lastReadColumn': '#lastread', 'percentReadColumn': '#percentreadv2', 'ratingColumn': 'rating'}, 'forDevice': 'ad03c71c-5ea5-4153-9ace-69231285914b', 'profileName': 'Default', 'storeOptionsStore': {'storeOnConnect': False, 'promptToStore': False, 'storeIfMoreRecent': True, 'doNotStoreIfReopened': False}, 'updateOptionsStore': {'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, 'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, 'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}}}}
DEBUG:  153.5 get_column_names - columns_config: {'currentReadingLocationColumn': '#pagesread', 'lastReadColumn': '#lastread', 'percentReadColumn': '#percentreadv2', 'ratingColumn': 'rating'}
DEBUG:  153.5 _store_current_bookmark - kobo_chapteridbookmarked_column= #pagesread
DEBUG:  153.5 _store_current_bookmark - kobo_chapteridbookmarked_col_label= pagesread
DEBUG:  153.5 _store_current_bookmark - kobo_chapteridbookmarked_column= #pagesread
DEBUG:  153.5 _store_current_bookmark - kobo_percentRead_column= #percentreadv2
DEBUG:  153.5 _store_current_bookmark - rating_column= rating
DEBUG:  153.5 _store_current_bookmark - rating_col_label= rating
DEBUG:  153.5 _store_current_bookmark - last_read_column= #lastread
DEBUG:  153.5 _store_current_bookmark - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/By the Grace of the Gods/By the Grace of the Gods_ Volume 5 - Roy.kepub.epub'
DEBUG:  153.5 KoboUtilities::_get_fetch_query_for_firmware_version - using fetch_queries: {'epub': 'SELECT c1.ChapterIDBookmarked, c1.adobe_location, c1.ReadStatus, c1.___PercentRead, c1.Attribution, c1.DateLastRead, c1.Title, c1.MimeType, r.rating, c1.contentId FROM content c1 LEFT OUTER JOIN ratings r ON c1.ContentID = r.ContentID WHERE c1.ContentID = ?', 'kepub': 'SELECT c1.ChapterIDBookmarked, c1.adobe_location, c1.ReadStatus, c1.___PercentRead, c1.Attribution, c1.DateLastRead, c1.Title, c1.MimeType, r.rating, c1.contentId FROM content c1 LEFT OUTER JOIN ratings r ON c1.ContentID = r.ContentID WHERE c1.ContentID = ?'}
DEBUG:  153.5 _store_current_bookmark - fetch_query='SELECT c1.ChapterIDBookmarked, c1.adobe_location, c1.ReadStatus, c1.___PercentRead, c1.Attribution, c1.DateLastRead, c1.Title, c1.MimeType, r.rating, c1.contentId FROM content c1 LEFT OUTER JOIN ratings r ON c1.ContentID = r.ContentID WHERE c1.ContentID = ?'Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre\customize\ui.py", line 703, in initialize_plugins
  File "calibre\customize\ui.py", line 61, in load_plugin
  File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 293, in load
  File "importlib\__init__.py", line 127, in import_module
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1014, in _gcd_import
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 991, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 975, in _find_and_load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 671, in _load_unlocked
  File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 185, in exec_module
  File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 181, in get_code
  File "calibre_plugins.dedrm.__init__", line 165
    print u"{0} v{1}: Copying needed library files from plugin's zip".format(PLUGIN_NAME, PLUGIN_VERSION)
          ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
  File "calibre\gui2\ui.py", line 134, in __init__
  File "calibre\gui2\ui.py", line 152, in init_iaction
  File "calibre\customize\__init__.py", line 614, in load_actual_plugin
  File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 192, in exec_module
  File "calibre_plugins.obok_dedrm.action", line 24, in <module>
  File "calibre_plugins.obok_dedrm.dialogs", line 30, in <module>
  File "calibre_plugins.obok_dedrm.utilities", line 10, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'StringIO'
Python 3.8.5

DEBUG:  153.6 _store_current_bookmark - result= {'ChapterIDBookmarked': 'OEBPS/Text/bonus.xhtml#kobo.39.1', 'adobe_location': None, 'ReadStatus': 1, '___PercentRead': 99, 'Attribution': 'Roy', 'DateLastRead': '2020-11-26T11:07:24Z', 'Title': 'By the Grace of the Gods: Volume 5', 'MimeType': 'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', 'Rating': None, 'ContentID': 'file:///mnt/onboard/By the Grace of the Gods/By the Grace of the Gods_ Volume 5 - Roy.kepub.epub'}
DEBUG:  153.6 _store_current_bookmark - result['DateLastRead']= 2020-11-26T11:07:24Z
DEBUG:  153.6 _store_current_bookmark - last_read= 2020-11-26 11:07:24+00:00
DEBUG:  153.6 _store_current_bookmark - book.get_user_metadata(last_read_column, True)['#value#']= None
DEBUG:  153.6 _store_current_bookmark - setting mi.last_read= 2020-11-26 11:07:24+00:00
DEBUG:  153.6 _store_current_bookmark - do_not_store_if_reopened - current_percentRead= None
Old 11-27-2020, 07:33 AM   #2007
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@BradleyDS2: Ok, I can see what is happening. And the fact you are running this manually and not in the background as a job is the explanation. That is different code and I rarely use it.

The attached beta should fix this. I've rewritten the code based to more closely match that used for the batch fetch of the reading locations. That should also make it a little faster.

Please test and tell me how it goes. If there are any errors, I will probably need a debug log to look at.

Last edited by davidfor; 11-28-2020 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Removed beta as there is a later version.
Old 11-28-2020, 11:32 AM   #2008
BradleyDS2

Quote:
@BradleyDS2: Ok, I can see what is happening. And the fact you are running this manually and not in the background as a job is the explanation. That is different code and I rarely use it.

The attached beta should fix this. I've rewritten the code based to more closely match that used for the batch fetch of the reading locations. That should also make it a little faster.

Please test and tell me how it goes. If there are any errors, I will probably need a debug log to look at.
Thank you. Sadly this doesn't seem to work. No errors if "Run in background" is checked.

Here's the debug log for when it's unchecked.

Code:
DEBUG:   17.6 KoboUtilities:get_device - self.device_path="D:\"
DEBUG:   17.6 KoboUtilities:get_device - drive_info: {'main': {'last_library_uuid': None, 'date_last_connected': '2020-11-28T16:29:25.248655+00:00', 'prefix': 'D:/', 'calibre_version': '5.6.0', 'device_store_uuid': 'ad03c71c-5ea5-4153-9ace-69231285914b', 'location_code': 'main', 'device_name': 'Kobo Clara HD'}}
DEBUG:   17.6 migrate_library_config_if_required - start
DEBUG:   17.6 get_library_config - library_config: {'SchemaVersion': 0.1, 'profiles': {'Default': {'customColumnOptions': {'currentReadingLocationColumn': '#pagesreadv3', 'lastReadColumn': '#lastread', 'percentReadColumn': '#pagesreadv2', 'ratingColumn': 'rating'}, 'forDevice': 'ad03c71c-5ea5-4153-9ace-69231285914b', 'profileName': 'Default', 'storeOptionsStore': {'storeOnConnect': False, 'promptToStore': False, 'storeIfMoreRecent': True, 'doNotStoreIfReopened': False}, 'updateOptionsStore': {'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, 'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, 'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}}}}
DEBUG:   17.6 get_prefs - start - store_name='storeOptionsStore'
DEBUG:   17.6 get_plugin_pref - start - store_name='commonOptionsStore', option='individualDeviceOptions'
DEBUG:   17.6 get_prefs - start - store_name='backupOptionsStore'
DEBUG:   17.6 get_prefs - start - store_name='updateOptionsStore'
DEBUG:   17.6 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG:   17.6 Root path of device: D:\
DEBUG:   17.6 END Get Device Path
DEBUG:   17.6 KoboUtilities::_get_fetch_query_for_firmware_version - using fetch_queries: {'epub': 'SELECT c1.ChapterIDBookmarked, c1.adobe_location, c1.ReadStatus, c1.___PercentRead, c1.Attribution, c1.DateLastRead, c1.Title, c1.MimeType, r.rating, c1.contentId FROM content c1 LEFT OUTER JOIN ratings r ON c1.ContentID = r.ContentID WHERE c1.ContentID = ?', 'kepub': 'SELECT c1.ChapterIDBookmarked, c1.adobe_location, c1.ReadStatus, c1.___PercentRead, c1.Attribution, c1.DateLastRead, c1.Title, c1.MimeType, r.rating, c1.contentId FROM content c1 LEFT OUTER JOIN ratings r ON c1.ContentID = r.ContentID WHERE c1.ContentID = ?'}
DEBUG:   17.6 store_current_bookmark - self.options: {'storeBookmarks': True, 'readingStatus': True, 'setDateToNow': False, 'rating': True, 'clearIfUnread': False, 'storeIfMoreRecent': True, 'doNotStoreIfReopened': True, 'backgroundJob': False, 'profileName': 'Default', 'device_database_path': 'D:\\.kobo\\KoboReader.sqlite', 'job_function': 'store_current_bookmark', 'supports_ratings': True, 'fetch_queries': {'epub': 'SELECT c1.ChapterIDBookmarked, c1.adobe_location, c1.ReadStatus, c1.___PercentRead, c1.Attribution, c1.DateLastRead, c1.Title, c1.MimeType, r.rating, c1.contentId FROM content c1 LEFT OUTER JOIN ratings r ON c1.ContentID = r.ContentID WHERE c1.ContentID = ?', 'kepub': 'SELECT c1.ChapterIDBookmarked, c1.adobe_location, c1.ReadStatus, c1.___PercentRead, c1.Attribution, c1.DateLastRead, c1.Title, c1.MimeType, r.rating, c1.contentId FROM content c1 LEFT OUTER JOIN ratings r ON c1.ContentID = r.ContentID WHERE c1.ContentID = ?'}, 'allOnDevice': False, 'promptToStore': True}
DEBUG:   17.6 _get_selected_ids - self.gui.current_view().model() <calibre.gui2.library.models.BooksModel object at 0x0000021DB0B12430>
DEBUG:   17.6 store_current_bookmark - selectedIDs: [449]
DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - profileName= Default
DEBUG:   17.6 migrate_library_config_if_required - start
DEBUG:   17.6 get_library_config - library_config: {'SchemaVersion': 0.1, 'profiles': {'Default': {'customColumnOptions': {'currentReadingLocationColumn': '#pagesreadv3', 'lastReadColumn': '#lastread', 'percentReadColumn': '#pagesreadv2', 'ratingColumn': 'rating'}, 'forDevice': 'ad03c71c-5ea5-4153-9ace-69231285914b', 'profileName': 'Default', 'storeOptionsStore': {'storeOnConnect': False, 'promptToStore': False, 'storeIfMoreRecent': True, 'doNotStoreIfReopened': False}, 'updateOptionsStore': {'doEarlyFirmwareUpdate': False, 'doFirmwareUpdateCheck': False, 'firmwareUpdateCheckLastTime': 0}}}}
DEBUG:   17.6 get_column_names - columns_config: {'currentReadingLocationColumn': '#pagesreadv3', 'lastReadColumn': '#lastread', 'percentReadColumn': '#pagesreadv2', 'ratingColumn': 'rating'}
DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - kobo_chapteridbookmarked_column_name= #pagesreadv3
DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - kobo_percentRead_column_name= #pagesreadv2
DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - rating_column_name= rating
DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - last_read_column_name= #lastread
DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - kobo_chapteridbookmarked_column_name= #pagesreadv3
DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - kobo_chapteridbookmarked_col_label= pagesreadv3
DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - kobo_percentRead_col_label= pagesreadv2
DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - rating_col_label= None
DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - last_read_col_label= lastread
DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - Starting to look at selected books...
DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - Looking at book: By the Grace of the Gods: Volume 5
DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/By the Grace of the Gods/By the Grace of the Gods_ Volume 5 - Roy.kepub.epub'
DEBUG:   17.6 KoboUtilities::_get_fetch_query_for_firmware_version - using fetch_queries: {'epub': 'SELECT c1.ChapterIDBookmarked, c1.adobe_location, c1.ReadStatus, c1.___PercentRead, c1.Attribution, c1.DateLastRead, c1.Title, c1.MimeType, r.rating, c1.contentId FROM content c1 LEFT OUTER JOIN ratings r ON c1.ContentID = r.ContentID WHERE c1.ContentID = ?', 'kepub': 'SELECT c1.ChapterIDBookmarked, c1.adobe_location, c1.ReadStatus, c1.___PercentRead, c1.Attribution, c1.DateLastRead, c1.Title, c1.MimeType, r.rating, c1.contentId FROM content c1 LEFT OUTER JOIN ratings r ON c1.ContentID = r.ContentID WHERE c1.ContentID = ?'}Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre\customize\ui.py", line 703, in initialize_plugins
  File "calibre\customize\ui.py", line 61, in load_plugin
  File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 293, in load
  File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 185, in exec_module
  File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 181, in get_code
  File "calibre_plugins.dedrm.__init__", line 165
    print u"{0} v{1}: Copying needed library files from plugin's zip".format(PLUGIN_NAME, PLUGIN_VERSION)
          ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
  File "calibre\gui2\ui.py", line 134, in __init__
  File "calibre\gui2\ui.py", line 152, in init_iaction
  File "calibre\customize\__init__.py", line 614, in load_actual_plugin
  File "calibre_plugins.obok_dedrm.action", line 24, in <module>
  File "calibre_plugins.obok_dedrm.dialogs", line 30, in <module>
  File "calibre_plugins.obok_dedrm.utilities", line 10, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'StringIO'
calibre 5.6 [64bit]  embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Python 3.8.5
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Count Pages (1, 11, 0) && Kindle hi-res covers (0, 5, 0) && Kobo Books (1, 8, 0) && Kobo Utilities (2, 11, 12) && KoboTouchExtended (3, 4, 1) && Obok DeDRM (6, 5, 4) && Quality Check (1, 10, 1)
  File "calibre_plugins.koboutilities.action", line 4181, in _store_current_bookmark
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - fetch_query='SELECT c1.ChapterIDBookmarked, c1.adobe_location, c1.ReadStatus, c1.___PercentRead, c1.Attribution, c1.DateLastRead, c1.Title, c1.MimeType, r.rating, c1.contentId FROM content c1 LEFT OUTER JOIN ratings r ON c1.ContentID = r.ContentID WHERE c1.ContentID = ?'
DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - result= {'ChapterIDBookmarked': 'OEBPS/Text/bonus.xhtml#kobo.39.1', 'adobe_location': None, 'ReadStatus': 1, '___PercentRead': 99, 'Attribution': 'Roy', 'DateLastRead': '2020-11-26T11:07:24Z', 'Title': 'By the Grace of the Gods: Volume 5', 'MimeType': 'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', 'Rating': None, 'ContentID': 'file:///mnt/onboard/By the Grace of the Gods/By the Grace of the Gods_ Volume 5 - Roy.kepub.epub'}
DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - result['DateLastRead']= 2020-11-26T11:07:24Z
DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - last_read= 2020-11-26 11:07:24+00:00
DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - book.get_user_metadata(last_read_column_name, True)['#value#']= None
DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - setting mi.last_read= 2020-11-26 11:07:24+00:00
DEBUG:   17.6 _store_current_bookmark - do_not_store_if_reopened - current_percentRead= None

Last edited by BradleyDS2; 11-28-2020 at 11:35 AM.
Old 11-28-2020, 08:13 PM   #2009
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Missed one check. This time on the percent read, not the last time read. The background fetch is a different code path and is what always use, so it is much more thoroughly tested.

The attached beta fixes this problem.

But, before you try it, could you do something for me? Could you post or PM me a full log when this happens. There are some things in that log that do not make sense. It isn't the full log, at least some lines at the start have been removed. I would like to look at the full log to see if I can work out what is going on.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KoboUtilities-beta.zip (288.1 KB, 161 views)
Old 11-28-2020, 09:27 PM   #2010
BradleyDS2

Quote:
Missed one check. This time on the percent read, not the last time read. The background fetch is a different code path and is what always use, so it is much more thoroughly tested.

The attached beta fixes this problem.

But, before you try it, could you do something for me? Could you post or PM me a full log when this happens. There are some things in that log that do not make sense. It isn't the full log, at least some lines at the start have been removed. I would like to look at the full log to see if I can work out what is going on.
That works!
I've sent you a PM with the full log.

Tags
kobo, kobo utilities