Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 12-18-2014, 04:15 PM   #1
NSILMike
Guru
NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Lenovo Android Tablet
Avast antivirus

Not sure where to post this....
Avast for 2 days now is blocking Calibre from downloading the Ars Technica recipe content. Message is that the site is infected with JS:Includer-BHZ (Its a trojan.) Nothing Calibre can do, and I've reported a false positive.
Just FYI...

Moderator Notice
Moved from Library Management

Last edited by BetterRed; 12-18-2014 at 04:45 PM.
NSILMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 04:18 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
See http://arstechnica.com/staff/2014/12...-what-we-know/
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2014, 04:40 PM   #3
NSILMike
Guru
NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Lenovo Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Yes, I was aware of that, thanks. Issue is that Avast doesn't block the specific article on the web that Calibre is downloading when blocked which I'll post here (but be warned...it could be a real positive I suppose...) http://arstechnica.com/security/2014...rious-malware/

In other words you can read it without warnings by going to that link but you can't download it via Calibre...
And, I am pretty darn sure it's OK because Malwarebytes Antimalware detects no infection on my pc after both Calibre and directly visiting that link...
NSILMike is offline   Reply With Quote