Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-09-2023, 12:41 PM   #1
DenS
Connoisseur
DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DenS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5 SE
Blank pages when increasing line spacing

I don't know if this is normal or if the problem is with my epubs files, but if I increase the line spacing in a book that contains images, the images will be followed by blank pages. If I turn the line spacing back to 100% or less, the blank pages disappear.
This only happens with books that contain pictures. For those interested in checking, here is a sample of one of the books in which this happens. (I used the ScrambleEbook plugin).

When opening the book, just increase the line spacing to something beyond 100%.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Blade Runner - Philip K. Dick_scrambled.epub (1.31 MB, 53 views)
DenS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 09:53 AM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@poire-z seems to have identified the culprit, thanks for the report .

c.f., https://github.com/koreader/crengine...ent-1462649997
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert