Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-22-2015, 03:13 PM   #106
peterson
Connoisseur
peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
TITLE: Online Screensaver

SUPPORTS:
  • DX No
  • K3 No
  • K4 No
  • Touch Unknown
  • PW Yes (PW1, PW2)

REQUIRES:
linkss

LINK:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=236104

AUTHOR: peterson
peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 11:48 AM   #107
angomania
angomania began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
TITLE: Eboard Chess

UPSTREAM SOURCE: http://www.bergo.eng.br/eboard/

SUPPORTS:
  • DX No
  • K3 No
  • K4 No
  • Touch Yes ( All Revisions )
  • PW Yes ( All Revisions )

LINK: http://www.fabiszewski.net/kindle-chess/ Implicit KUAL support

AUTHOR: Baf

NOTES:
Not working on 5.7.2
angomania is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2016, 12:54 PM   #108
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by angomania View Post
Not working on 5.7.2
What device please.

The: "(all revisions)" refers to firmware version, not versions of the Kindle Touch or Kindle Paperwhite.

The enteries in this list where written before the PW-2, PW-3, KT-2, and KV.

So if you don't see the newer models mentioned, assume: "needs testing".
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 01:34 AM   #109
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I am playing with my kindles again. Trying KUAL. The gmplay "LINK:" is dead. Where can I download this extension? I notified the admin like the link requested.

KUAL gmplay:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...44#post2470844
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 01:48 AM   #110
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Is it the attachment in the upstream thread?

I assume it got updated in the other thread, but the index entry here never got updated. Since the old attachment was deleted, that link should have been updated (or omitted, with instructions to "look upstream")

(Upstream is you -- shouldn't you *know* where it is? OTOH, original = you, index entry != you, explains why the index wasn't updated...)
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2016, 07:18 PM   #111
Katanaqui
Katanaqui began at the beginning.

Device: KT2 (7th Gen)
In case a condensed list is of use to anyone else with a KT2, I have the following working on mine:

(JB & hotfix for fw5.6.5)
KUAL, KUAL+, Helper, GAWK, MRPI;
Screensaver Hack (Linkss),
Battery Status [Although the tweak icon function doesn't seem to work],
Browser (SkipStone),
Minesweeper (gtkMines),
Text Editor (Leafpad).

Thanks to all the authors, they're running great!

Last edited by Katanaqui; 06-12-2016 at 07:24 AM.
Katanaqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 07:37 PM   #112
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Is it the attachment in the upstream thread?

I assume it got updated in the other thread, but the index entry here never got updated. Since the old attachment was deleted, that link should have been updated (or omitted, with instructions to "look upstream")

(Upstream is you -- shouldn't you *know* where it is? OTOH, original = you, index entry != you, explains why the index wasn't updated...)
I asked about the EXTENSION, which I did not write. However, I HAVE written one now (and others, though none of them uploaded anywhere yet).
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 10:08 PM   #113
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Well, once you do upload it I can update the index entry.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 02:24 AM   #114
Ruskie_it
Fanatic
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kindle PW4, Kindle 4 NT
Just curious... I was wondering why Battery status keeps being updated and in which way it is, since it's been a while (and a few fw version) that it no longer works...
What's the reason of this little updates?
Ruskie_it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 12:01 PM   #115
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@Ruskie_it:

Not particularly?
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 12:35 PM   #116
Ruskie_it
Fanatic
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kindle PW4, Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@Ruskie_it:

Not particularly?
Oh, I see... just a little brush here and there!
But, aren't you... bothered by the fact that actually it doesn't work in most recent firmware, so that it's usage becomes less and less frequent?
Not criticizing, huh, NiLuJe, how could I??? I was just wondering because I remember the so old days when I used to code too. If I discovered there was a major issue with my program, I would have not been able to refine the details not banging my head over the principal issue!
I hope you take it the right way, I'm not suggesting what you should do or anything.. it's just for chatting. If the code was mine I would be going insane!
Ruskie_it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 12:02 PM   #117
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@Ruskie_it: That particular bit of code is not my own (@eureka's), and way outside my area of expertise .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 12:41 PM   #118
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskie_it View Post
- - - - -
If the code was mine I would be going insane!
I'm sure NiLuJe will accept patches.
Clone that repo and get after the problem for us.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 09:05 PM   #119
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
TITLE: Sleep Enable

UPSTREAM SOURCE: N/A

SUPPORTS:
  • DX Unknown
  • K3 Unknown
  • K4 Unknown
  • Touch Unknown
  • PW Yes *
  • KV Yes
  • KOA Unknown
  • KOA2 Unknown
REQUIRES:

LINK: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=293264

AUTHOR: j.p.s

NOTES: Reenables sleep that has been disabled by Sleep Disable or search ~ds

* So far, PW3 5.8.9.11 reported.

Last edited by j.p.s; 01-01-2018 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Yes for PW3 5.8.9.11
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 09:09 PM   #120
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
TITLE: Sleep Disable

UPSTREAM SOURCE: N/A

SUPPORTS:
  • DX Unknown
  • K3 Unknown
  • K4 Unknown
  • Touch Unknown
  • PW Yes *
  • KV Yes
  • KOA Unknown
  • KOA2 Unknown