Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-22-2016, 09:41 PM   #1
johneverson
Zealot
johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad
5-star horror/dark fantasy sale: SACRIFICING VIRGINS

My 4th full-length short fiction collection, SACRIFICING VIRGINS, is currently on sale for just 99 cents. Published by Samhain Publishing in December 2015, the book has earned great reviews and was on the Preliminary Ballot for the Bram Stoker Award earlier this year.

Readers have called it: "Everything a horror collection should be!" and said the book is filled with "...excellent stories! Beautifully written, dark, evocative, spooky, sensual, each with its own unique blend of mood and emotion … disturbingly erotic, weird, powerful, mingling dread and humor … all with precise, intense effect."

Check out SACRIFICING VIRGINS now for just a dollar!

AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/Sacrificing-V...dp/B01NAT3W3H/

Last edited by johneverson; 04-19-2017 at 01:40 PM. Reason: outdated links
johneverson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:46 PM   #2
johneverson
Zealot
johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

SACRIFICING VIRGINS is on an Amazon 48-hour "Flash Sale" for just 99 cents today and tomorrow only. This is my 4th short horror and dark fantasy fiction collection, originally published by Samhain Publishing. With the dissolution of Samhain in January, the book is now published by Dark Arts Books.

Readers have given it a 4.7 Star average over the past year and said things like "Beautiful, wonderful and amazing..." and "This is a delightfully macabre collection of stories! With a little something for nearly everyone; each different aspect in the horror genre; this is the perfect mix."

Check it out today while it's on sale!

https://www.amazon.com/Sacrificing-V...dp/B01NAT3W3H/
Old 11-28-2017, 01:05 PM   #3
johneverson
Zealot

My 4th full-length collection of horror and dark fantasy tales, SACRIFICING VIRGINS, is on a Cyber-Week sale this week for just 99 cents! One reviewer described it well: “Sacrificing Virgins” is an eerie collection of 25 short stories, sure to ensure you sleep with the lights on for many nights after devouring every deliciously demented word."

I hope you'll give it a peek while it's cheap!

https://www.amazon.com/Sacrificing-V...dp/B01NAT3W3H/
Old 05-01-2018, 11:24 PM   #4
johneverson
Zealot

SACRIFICING VIRGINS, my most recent collection of horror and dark fantasy fiction, is on sale the next couple days on Amazon US and UK for just .99! If you don't have a copy, I hope you'll check it out while it's cheap.

AMAZON US: https://www.amazon.com/Sacrificing-V...dp/B01NAT3W3H/
AMAZON UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sacrificing...dp/B01NAT3W3H/

One five-star Amazon reader review said this about it...which is better than any back cover description could be:

"I really think that John Everson is one of the most under-rated horror authors today. I've always enjoyed his novels but it's his short story collections that leave me amazed. And with SACRIFICING VIRGINS, he does not disappoint. This collection shows a wide range of horror, each one original and set apart from the others. He can write really touching, quiet stories like She Found Spring, Still They Go, and The Hole to China and come right back and deliver a nauseating hardcore horror romp like Whatever You Want, Sacrificing Virgins, Grandma Wanda's Jelly Belly, and The Eyes. And for fans of his previous novels, he has a few stories that have branched from those ideas like Field of Flesh (Night Where), The Pumpkin Man (Pumpkin Man), and Ligeia's Revenge (Siren). There are a few stories that stood out to me as favorites though just because they were told so damn well: The White House, Green Apples & Red Nails, and My Aim is True. But I have to say the story I enjoyed the most out of this collection is the weird and quirky I Love You. Other stories that were a little weird are Eardrum Buzz, Faux, and Voyeur but I Love You really stole the show for me. Can not begin to say how great this collection is, really enjoyed it cover to cover."
Old 12-28-2020, 06:23 PM   #5
johneverson
Zealot

SACRIFICING VIRGINS, my critically acclaimed collection of horror and dark fantasy fiction, is on sale the next couple days on Amazon US and UK for just .99! If you don't have a copy, I hope you'll check it out while it's on sale in my "End of the Apocalypse" Sale!

AMAZON US: https://www.amazon.com/Sacrificing-V...dp/B01NAT3W3H/
AMAZON UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sacrificing...dp/B01NAT3W3H/

One five-star Amazon reader review called it "a Must for any horror fan’s library!" and another wrote this...which is better than any back cover description could be:

"This collection shows a wide range of horror, each one original and set apart from the others. He can write really touching, quiet stories like She Found Spring, Still They Go, and The Hole to China and come right back and deliver a nauseating hardcore horror romp like Whatever You Want, Sacrificing Virgins, Grandma Wanda's Jelly Belly, and The Eyes. And for fans of his previous novels, he has a few stories that have branched from those ideas like Field of Flesh (Night Where), The Pumpkin Man (Pumpkin Man), and Ligeia's Revenge (Siren). There are a few stories that stood out to me as favorites though just because they were told so damn well: The White House, Green Apples & Red Nails, and My Aim is True. But I have to say the story I enjoyed the most out of this collection is the weird and quirky I Love You. Other stories that were a little weird are Eardrum Buzz, Faux, and Voyeur but I Love You really stole the show for me. Can not begin to say how great this collection is, really enjoyed it cover to cover."