Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 03-31-2018, 02:24 PM   #1
Muller
Muller began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle oasis
Recipe TheAtlantic.com

Hello ! I use twice a week the built-in recipe TheAtlantic.com. (I like a lot the quality of their articles.)

But I am frustrated because the name of the journalist does not appear after or before each article.

Would there be a simple way to add it ?

Thanks.
Muller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 11:57 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It does for me, just before the main text.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180401_092726.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	328.4 KB
ID:	163201  
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2018, 02:39 AM   #3
Muller

Thank you, Kovid, for your answer.

You're absolutely right about the recipe "The Atlantic (which is about the magazine and that I use too). But there are more articles each week on the website TheAtlantic.com, which I get with the other recipe "TheAtlantic.com". It's with this recipe that the names of the journalists do not show.
Old 04-01-2018, 03:37 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've unified the two recipes so that their article formatting is the same.
Old 04-01-2018, 10:38 AM   #5
Muller

Thank you very much ! I'm looking forward to trying it.
Advert
Old 04-01-2018, 11:07 AM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Just download it again, recipes are updated automatically
Old 04-02-2018, 10:03 AM   #7
Muller

Wonderful ! It works. Thanks a lot.