Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-04-2018, 03:45 PM   #31
wandalynn
Addict
wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Maybe I should look at the official case rather than waiting for the Fintie (though the official case is double the price before shipping).
I got the red botanical dream cover for the GL3 and it's extremely nice - the cover feels and looks embossed. The inside cover has indentations for the side buttons and the 'n' button below the screen. It was well worth the $15 I paid when they were on sale a while back and at $20 I don't think the cost is as out of line as the kindle cases at $30.
wandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 04:13 PM   #32
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Maybe I should look at the official case rather than waiting for the Fintie (though the official case is double the price before shipping).
I got mine during the holiday sale. They're normally $20 but a few colors were marked down to $15 and I bought one of those. It wasn't my first choice but it was okay and now that I have it I'm glad I got it.

I've always used cheap cases on my ereaders and been happy with them. This isn't cheap but it's still less than half the price of an Amazon branded Kindle case.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2018, 09:54 PM   #33
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandalynn View Post
I got the red botanical dream cover for the GL3 and it's extremely nice - the cover feels and looks embossed. The inside cover has indentations for the side buttons and the 'n' button below the screen. It was well worth the $15 I paid when they were on sale a while back and at $20 I don't think the cost is as out of line as the kindle cases at $30.

I think thats the one I have!
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 05:53 AM   #34
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
I never hear anyone but you express that opinion.

My Nook STwG was more pleasant to hold without a case than my Aura is. So is the Glowlight 3 for that matter.
Because it feels rubbery and the shape is just odd. Not nice.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 07:20 PM   #35
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
I finally got a cover on ebay for the oasis 2. Paid $8.99 and it covers all of the device more thoroughly than the amazon branded ones and so much cheaper. Faux brown leather, looks cushioned a bit. I can not wait to get it so I can carry it out of the house with less worry
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	161363  
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert