Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Netronix

Notices

Old 02-25-2008, 03:54 PM   #16
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by stasys View Post
If somebody wants to buy it, here it is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Powerful-Ebook-R...QQcmdZViewItem
Thanks. I bought one.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 04:50 PM   #17
stasys
Zealot
stasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo, Paperwhite
Awaiting for review!
stasys is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2008, 09:03 PM   #18
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I am going to be in so much trouble. Through this seller I can get quite a few gadgets that wouldn't otherwise make it out of China. Personal bankruptcy might occur.

I bought this one, too.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=013
Old 02-26-2008, 07:09 AM   #19
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i is drooling (and awaiting review !!!).

let us know when you get them !!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:19 AM   #20
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

The Ebay seller is also a web retailer, and accepts Paypal. This is their website. http://www.rwhj.com.cn/html/category/class_34.html
Advert
Old 02-26-2008, 04:26 PM   #21
stasys
Zealot
stasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enoughstasys will become famous soon enough

So he can deliver all those goodies worldwide?
Old 02-26-2008, 06:38 PM   #22
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Does this unit have a backlight? Last I heard the M218 didn't but I see it say white backlight. What's the story?

I see all kinds of other ebooks at this place, some of them even appear backlit, which is what I'm looking for. Too bad I can't get more detail about it.

Last edited by ColdSun; 02-26-2008 at 07:06 PM.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:24 PM   #23
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSun View Post
Does this unit have a backlight? Last I heard the M218 didn't but I see it say white backlight.
It also says it's LCD - so that would allow it to have backlighting.

TXT and HTML were the only formats that I recognize. Wonder how you get it to do anything else?
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:47 PM   #24
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by stasys View Post
So he can deliver all those goodies worldwide?
I think so. He had no problem shipping to me.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:49 PM   #25
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

It doesn't have a backlight. Just got confirmation from the seller.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:19 PM   #26
stasys
Zealot

Here is the link to Chinese e-readers forum (English translation by Google): http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl...sp%3Fbbsid%3D3
Old 02-28-2008, 08:18 PM   #27
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews

I'm so jealous. That forum shows all kinds of very nice LCD ebook readers available over there. Seems manufacturers over there are much smarter than here I guess. I want an LCD reader with backlight... Please read this and get to it. No backlight = no purchase from me. I'll continue to use my ebookwise-1150 until they come up with something more modern that supports what I need.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:21 AM   #28
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

Update

I thought everyone would want an update. The seller and I agreed to cancel one of the two auctions because the device doesn't have an English menu in the current firmware. The other device, the M218A, should ship today.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:34 AM   #29
stasys
Zealot

Can you ask him to provide list of e-readers from his web site that have English menu? He has quite interesting backlite devices there.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:47 AM   #30
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
The seller and I agreed to cancel one of the two auctions because the device doesn't have an English menu in the current firmware.
pff, you don't mean you'll let a little thing like a menu in korean stand in your way ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote