Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-23-2013, 08:46 AM   #1
Krolikowski
Krolikowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krolikowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krolikowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krolikowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krolikowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krolikowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krolikowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krolikowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krolikowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krolikowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krolikowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
multimedia ebooks on android

Dear ebook-fans,

i got a problem producing multimedia ebooks with SIGIL.

My ebooks produced with SIGIL contain audio and videofiles (format is mp3 and m4v). All this works perfect on MAC and iPad, also on windows 7.

Now I tested my ebooks on android using android readers like the "moon+ reader Pro" or the "Helicon". The result was that I could see the audio- and videobuttoms, but they do not work. No sound, no videos.

I thought it was right to use epub3-readers because of video and audio. As this does not work, my questions are:
-did I choose a wrong format (mp3 and m4v)
or
-is it principally not possible to use those multimedia ebooks on android?

Is anyone able to help me?

Thank you.
Krolikowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:34 PM   #2
PALJOY-Liang
PALJOY-Liang began at the beginning.

Device: Cube 9.7 Tablet/Sony PRS-600
I am using ezPDF that has a good support to PDF with sounds. You can try this app or convert your ebooks to PDF formats.
PALJOY-Liang is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
android, ebook-readers, multimedia