Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-16-2010, 05:59 PM   #1
ziegl027
Addict
ziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-booksziegl027 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony Touch, Kindle DXG
Best Buy honored Sony's "educational discount"

I got fed up with the Sony Style online store--Campus Store was down for days, shuttled around to various no-nothing people when I called, finally found out that the Daily was not eligible for the 10% discount, anyway.

After sleeping on it, I decided that the Touch was the best bang for the buck for my purposes. It irked me to still get a Sony after they irked me, so I decided I'd buy it at Best Buy. On a whim I asked at their customer service if they would price-match, and they happily did! So, Sony may have still gotten my money, but not as much of it as they would have if they had better direct sales service .
ziegl027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:44 PM   #2
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Good for you, and poo on them. I hate it when companies seem to do everything they can to discourage me from buying from them.....

Enjoy your new reader!
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert