Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-18-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
ryanpl
ryanpl knows what time it isryanpl knows what time it isryanpl knows what time it isryanpl knows what time it isryanpl knows what time it isryanpl knows what time it isryanpl knows what time it isryanpl knows what time it isryanpl knows what time it isryanpl knows what time it isryanpl knows what time it is

Device: Nook Classic
Possible to hyperlink catalogue to Library?

Hi, My library continues to grow larger and larger. I've recently started using the Catalogue feature to get around B&N disabling metadate on Sideloaded books. I was wondering if it was possible to create a link between the book entry in my catalogue and the actual book in my library? As alsays thanks in advance.
ryanpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:26 AM   #2
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
Try using calibre2opds and trook. You'll need to soft-root your nook to load trook. See the calibre2opds sticky thread in this forum for additional details.

Xenophon
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert