Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-12-2011, 05:09 AM   #1
Bertrand
Zealot
Bertrand began at the beginning.

Device: None
calibre 0.7.45 Error when trying to manage authors, etc

In the left panel, when I want to manage authors, tags, etc, I have this error :

calibre, version 0.7.45
ERROR: Exception non gérée: <b>AttributeError</b>:'bool' object has no attribute 'text'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\dialogs\tag_list_editor.py", line 108, in delete_tags
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'text'

Last edited by Bertrand; 02-12-2011 at 05:12 AM.
Bertrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 11:54 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Fixed in next release. It affects only deleting items, which you can do by just deleting them from the books using the edit metadata dialog.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2011, 12:23 PM   #3
Bertrand
Zealot
Bertrand began at the beginning.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Fixed in next release. It affects only deleting items, which you can do by just deleting them from the books using the edit metadata dialog.
That's what I do.

Thanks.
Bertrand is offline   Reply With Quote