Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 02-07-2020, 05:00 PM   #31
JBaby
Zealot
JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 11th Gen Paperwhite SE, 2021 iPad Pro 11” & iPhone 11 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas F View Post
Hey

I'm trying something with a lighter grey and less saturated colors.
It looks a bit too dark with the dark mode and a bit too light with light mode but it's a compromise!
If some of you want to try it, let me know what you think.

The file is a simple zip with the image folder, just replace the ressource/image folder in calibre configuration folder to try it.
Sorry, I'm just seeing this. I have no idea where either of these folders are. I've searched my Mac and I have no results. Thanks for doing this though!
JBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 05:25 PM   #32
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Click the Preferences->Miscellaneous->Open calibre configuration directory button. The directory opened should have a resources sub-directory and within that you should see an images sub-directory.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 09:57 PM   #33
JBaby
Zealot
JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Hey

I'm trying something with a lighter grey and less saturated colors.
It looks a bit too dark with the dark mode and a bit too light with light mode but it's a compromise!
If some of you want to try it, let me know what you think.

The file is a simple zip with the image folder, just replace the ressource/image folder in calibre configuration folder to try it.
I like it! This looks good with both! Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Click the Preferences->Miscellaneous->Open calibre configuration directory button. The directory opened should have a resources sub-directory and within that you should see an images sub-directory.

BR
Thank you!!!! You saved my sanity!
Old 02-12-2020, 04:47 AM   #34
Nicolas F
Groupie
Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaby View Post
I like it! This looks good with both! Thanks so much!

Thank you!!!! You saved my sanity!
No problem While playing around with the colors I remade a lot of the icons so I will probably update the themes again

I don't really know what to do with this, a fourth icon theme with the same icon shape seems like a lot...
Nicolas F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 11:52 AM   #35
JBaby
Zealot

Quote:
No problem While playing around with the colors I remade a lot of the icons so I will probably update the themes again

I don't really know what to do with this, a fourth icon theme with the same icon shape seems like a lot...

But it’s necessary right? So I think it’s all good! I while you’re playing around can you fix the Scramble an Ebook plugin icon? So far that’s the only one I’ve found that doesn’t have a new version for both light and dark modes. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro using Tapatalk
Old 02-14-2020, 09:06 PM   #36
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaby View Post
... while you’re playing around can you fix the Scramble an Ebook plugin icon? So far that’s the only one I’ve found that doesn’t have a new version for both light and dark modes. Thanks!
ScrambleEbook is my plugin. A new icon suitable for both Light/Dark modes will be included when I make the next release which has been updated ready for when calibre moves from python2 to python3. You can see a sneak preview in the screenshots at the end of this recent post.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 06:01 AM   #37
pierre7
pierre7 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 8th gen
Hey
Firstly thank you for your theme, it works really well !
I don't know if you're still updating it, but if you are could you add the WordDumb plugin ? Also, the gmail logo needs to be updated
pierre7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 05:26 AM   #38
Nicolas F
Groupie
Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre7 View Post
Hey
Firstly thank you for your theme, it works really well !
I don't know if you're still updating it, but if you are could you add the WordDumb plugin ? Also, the gmail logo needs to be updated
Hi

Sorry, I forgot to answer you . The WordDumb plugin is not themable so I can't add an icon.
Nicolas F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 02:06 PM   #39
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
@Nicolas F

Thank you very much for this theme - it is the best!
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
icon, icons, theme