Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-17-2023, 03:37 PM   #16
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I really liked Mantano/Bookari, but I too had to let it go.
Likewise, I also really liked it. But they've clearly given up on updating and supporting the app so I finally abandoned ship. I did check at intervals to see if any updated APKs had been released, but no.

That said, I can't really blame the developers, as I don't suppose there's a ton of money to be made in most of these reading apps.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android10, bookari