Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-11-2010, 06:57 AM   #1
unvisigoth
unvisigoth began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
Strange thing in metadata

Hi to all,
sorry if my question has an answer somewhere, but I've tried to search but Idon't have found anything.
My problem is this. I use Calibre to convert from .prc files generated by mobypocket creator to .mobi to use on my kindle, and I set the options that allows to write metadata as first page on the ebook. When I go to see the final work on the metadata page appears an annoying writing "copertina del libro" ("book cover", mine is italian localization). A writing not the image that appears correctly as cover after downloading it by calibre. There is a way to avoid calibre to put this writing ? I've tried to set different options but there is no specific options for this.

for the answer
unvisigoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:54 PM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I am working on a patch to allow customization of the book jacket page, I will post a thread announcing the enhancement when it's available.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-11-2010, 02:09 PM   #3
unvisigoth
unvisigoth began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
Ok. Thanks a lot.
unvisigoth is offline   Reply With Quote