Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-08-2009, 02:45 PM   #31
Croptop
Groupie
Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Pixel 8 Pro
Nice site. Any thoughts on creating a mobile browser friendly version for those of us browsing on Android, iPhone/iPod Touch, and/or WinMo devices?
Croptop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:09 PM   #32
mukoan
Lord Of All That's Beige
mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.mukoan has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Just wanted to say that I've been using this engine for about a month now and it's really grown on me. It's the first place I go to now when looking for specific ebooks.
mukoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #33
MetaEbooks
Connoisseur
MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
tzn22,

I did try to contact shortcovers and cooler regarding adding their site. But no luck in getting any reply from shortcovers, cooler told me that their related department will contact me if they want to be searched.

Croptop,

I have just placed an order for an ipod touch. I will build a mobile friendly site after I received it.

mukoan,

I am glad to know that, thank you!
MetaEbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:27 AM   #34
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I have found something that now should be fixed. Under the Sony results it still says BBeB when it should be ePub since Sony has now officially switched to ePub.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:06 AM   #35
MetaEbooks
Connoisseur
MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.MetaEbooks has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
JSWolf,

thanks for your information, it's fixed now.
MetaEbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2009, 03:41 PM   #36
NedC
Enthusiast
NedC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NedC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NedC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NedC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NedC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NedC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NedC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NedC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NedC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NedC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NedC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Could we have a button linking to your ebook search, please? All the ones you provide seems to look for the paper kind...
NedC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook price comparison, metaebooks