Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 09:57 PM   #76
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
I personally not only send the email to the provided address but also follow up with a PM to the next person.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:16 AM   #77
JohnnyBook
Groupie
JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: K3 W/3G (Fixed screen!) & Paperwhite Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by torbie View Post
Hi, I have the code but haven't used it because metam still hasn't sent me their email. Can someone tell me what to do? Thanks
Well.... I hate to say skip someone... BUT.

1. He has only posted one message so far, (The one in this topic) and he has NOT been back to the website since then. (8 days ago)

2. He did not send the necessary info so that the code could be sent to him

I would say skip him for now. (But Send him another PM asking him to add his name to the topic again and include email address in his PM to next person he follows.)

So next would be GameError

Last edited by JohnnyBook; 03-01-2013 at 06:18 AM.
Advert
Old 03-01-2013, 09:15 AM   #78
metam
metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo Touch, Kindle 4
Argh, I'm sorry guys! I am new to mobileread and was expecting the system to notify me about PMs, so that was my error.

I'll remember to include my email address next time I send a PM.
Again, I'm sorry about holding everybody up.

Last edited by metam; 03-01-2013 at 09:19 AM.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:07 AM   #79
Game Error
Enthusiast
Game Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: None
Does anyone have torbie's email. I have sent a couple of PMs however the public profile does not show activity since 2-28-2013.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:30 AM   #80
JohnnyBook
Groupie
JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.

Hmm I am guessing this one is dead now?

EDIT:

Wait, maybe BadBilly still has his e-mail address. (He sent torbie the code) Maybe he can contact him?

Last edited by JohnnyBook; 03-09-2013 at 11:32 AM.
Advert
Old 03-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #81
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
torbie should have received a emailed update to the thread. Give him a couple of days yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game Error View Post
Does anyone have torbie's email. I have sent a couple of PMs however the public profile does not show activity since 2-28-2013.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBook View Post
Hmm I am guessing this one is dead now?

EDIT:

Wait, maybe BadBilly still has his e-mail address. (He sent torbie the code) Maybe he can contact him?
That would be a good thing to do.

bernie
Old 03-10-2013, 12:34 AM   #82
theinfamousj
Groupie
theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (pink back)
I have been thinking about getting in on one of these for a while. May I join? Who do I PM? I got confused - please have mercy as this is my first time - with the posts above about skipping and not skipping people.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:10 AM   #83
JohnnyBook
Groupie

I should be the last right now... we are waiting on Torbie.
Torbie
metam
Game Error
capenova
JohnnyBook
theinfamousj
Old 03-11-2013, 08:27 AM   #84
theinfamousj
Groupie
theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (pink back)
Thanks. PM sent to JohnnyBook.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:49 PM   #85
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Game Error please log on and check your p.m.

bernie
Old 03-15-2013, 01:40 PM   #86
Game Error
Enthusiast
Game Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
Game Error please log on and check your p.m.

bernie
PM sent waiting for response
Old 03-16-2013, 06:02 AM   #87
tasotti
tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: ipad
Can i join the tail for this one?

Who should i send PM to?
Old 03-16-2013, 10:53 AM   #88
gbm
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBook View Post
I should be the last right now... we are waiting on Torbie.
Torbie
metam
Game Error
capenova
JohnnyBook
theinfamousj
I have p.m. metam a new code to use to get the thread restarted.

bernie

p.s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasotti View Post
Can i join the tail for this one?

Who should i send PM to?
Send a p.m. to theinfamousj.
Old 03-16-2013, 04:02 PM   #89
tasotti
tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!tasotti , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: ipad
Thanks Bernie,

I sent a request to theinfamousj
Old 03-16-2013, 08:55 PM   #90
metam
metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!metam , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo Touch, Kindle 4
gbm passed the code onto me - Game Error, I can send it on to you if you PM me your email address.
Closed Thread