Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 12-23-2012, 10:03 AM   #1
Valvar
Valvar knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Valvar knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Valvar knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Valvar knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Valvar knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Valvar knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Valvar knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Valvar knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Valvar knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Valvar knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Valvar knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Cybook Odyssey HD Frontlight review

As there are very few reviews of the Cybook Odyssey HD Frontlight out there, I took several hours off to write an in-depth one. It can be found here. Please note that I am not trying to get page hits; I don't advertise or track my readers - this is merely public service on my part.
Valvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:17 PM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Thank you very much!
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert