Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-02-2013, 04:47 AM   #1081
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Our first Saturday Morning Kids review is up!

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/moka-...eff-stevenson/
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:36 PM   #1082
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashwords View Post
Read an Ebook Week kicks off this Sunday. At Smashwords, we'll be operating our regular massive RAEW catalog. Authors can enroll at 25%-off, 50%-off, 75%-off, or 100%-off.

More at http://blog.smashwords.com/2013/03/r...mashwords.html

or enroll your books here: https://www.smashwords.com/dashboard/sitewidePromos

Visit the official Read an Ebook Week site for more information: http://www.ebookweek.com/
As usual, I'll be participating. Lovers of science fiction and fantasy will find all my booklength works at lest half off, a few even more, at the Parsina Preess page on Smashworks.

Please support Read an Ebook Week. Tell your friends.
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:09 PM   #1083
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
So I have start this blog and I am looking for solid spec fiction to review. I have revived a couple, for example:

http://www.vydor.net/2012/07/19/book-review-80-ad/

and

http://www.vydor.net/2012/04/15/book...-mark-mynheir/

YA and MG are also fine.

NOTE: I am a bit different then the traditional reviewer in that I do not post bad reviews. If I hate your book, I will not post it. You book needs to be at least a 3/5 before I will post. The reviews I post are for books I recommend to people to read.

The site is just getting started so my TBR list is pretty short right now. I will also post reviews to Amazon, Smashwords, and B&N for every book I review.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:36 PM   #1084
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
New essay posted on my Bleeding Edge Blog -

To The Stars!
http://kennyachaffin.blogspot.com/

also a very short memoir piece on Mansions of the Mind -

The Blanket
http://mansionsofthemind.blogspot.com/

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #1085
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashwords View Post
Read an Ebook Week kicks off this Sunday. At Smashwords, we'll be operating our regular massive RAEW catalog. Authors can enroll at 25%-off, 50%-off, 75%-off, or 100%-off.

More at http://blog.smashwords.com/2013/03/r...mashwords.html

or enroll your books here: https://www.smashwords.com/dashboard/sitewidePromos

Visit the official Read an Ebook Week site for more information: http://www.ebookweek.com/
... And my motorcycle ghost story is free this week using the coupon code on the story page.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/205356

Thanks for reading!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:13 PM   #1086
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
In the first few hours of RAEW I've already sold as many books as I did all week last year!
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:51 AM   #1087
bmcox
Connoisseur
bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Today, I posted that I am also participating in RAEW with a 50% coupon.
bmcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:31 AM   #1088
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I am in too, and even though I have not posted anywhere about it, I am seeing results. I made my second book free for the promotion, and the rest 50% off.

I figure the lost sales on book two for the week are worth spending for the increased exposure.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:19 PM   #1089
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
I've written another book review, this one for Priscilla the Great. It's outside of my normal genre, but I loved the story.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2013/03/...lla-great.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:12 AM   #1090
bmcox
Connoisseur
bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
A cappella Zoo releases a preview of the cover and lineup for Bestiary: The Best of the Ignaugural Demi-Decade of A cappella Zoo.
bmcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:42 PM   #1091
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Finally! My interview with the New York Times bestselling co-author of The Walking Dead books is now up!!

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/tuesd...ay-bonansinga/

He is such a cool guy! Love communicating with him!
Old 03-05-2013, 07:09 PM   #1092
mish
Addict
mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle 2
Updates since my last post for Indie Paranormal Book Reviews

- Deadly Kisses by Kerri Cuevas - Blog Tour: Review and Giveaway -
YA Paranormal (Tour Wide Giveaway through March)

- Deadly Hearts by SM Reine[/URL] - Short Story Review
Urban Fantasy

- Moonlight by Katie Salidas - (Review)
Paranormal Romance Novella-Companion story to Immortalis Series

- Skin Deep by Sarah Makala - (Blog Tour:Review) (Blog Tour:Promo)
Paranormal Romance

- Vampire Wardens and Werewolf Society Box Set by Lisa Renee Jones - Review
Paranormal Romance-5 Novellas
mish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:43 AM   #1093
jhempel24
Wizard

Rock 'em Sock 'em pulp action!! Tales of the Red Panda: The Crime Cabal!!

I will have an interview with him in the coming weeks!

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/tales...-gregg-taylor/
Old 03-08-2013, 04:26 AM   #1094
M T McGuire
Addict
M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Hello, I'm part of a fantasy writers' collective and we're doing a thing series of posts about how different authors handle fight scenes. If you're interested in that sort of thing, there are 4 live, so far, in a series of 6. You can find them here

Cheers

MTM
M T McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:30 AM   #1095
SidneyW
Zealot
SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Please drop by and visit the bloggers linked from the end of my post on the Next Big Thing Blog Hop:

http://sidneywilliams.blogspot.com/2...p-more-on.html
SidneyW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing