Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 03:22 AM   #31
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Craig, thanks for the rescue. I am slowly running out of them!

So for the next invites, please PM either cbarnett or Alexander. If I am out of them, I will forward requests to Craig.

So, yes, invites are still available, this is your chance if you need one
Old 10-15-2004, 09:50 AM   #32
rbentley101
rbentley101 began at the beginning.

This is a fantastic site. Thanks to Alexander and the threads I have followed here Isilo is one of the most used applications on my TH-55. May I have a Gmail invite please?
Old 10-15-2004, 10:52 AM   #33
gvtexas
Addict
gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Clie TH55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
So for the next invites, please PM either cbarnett or Alexander. If I am out of them, I will forward requests to Craig.
Hey Alex...

I have 12 of the invites still available, so if you need 'em, add me to the invitor list behind Craig. These things are like rabbits...they keep multiplying!
Old 10-15-2004, 10:54 AM   #34
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvtexas
I have 12 of the invites still available, so if you need 'em, add me to the invitor list behind Craig. These things are like rabbits...they keep multiplying!
Heh perfect Looks like we can keep this thread alive forever this way... thanks Gary!
Old 10-15-2004, 02:44 PM   #35
gregjsmith
gregjsmith began at the beginning.

Device: Palm T3/iSilo
I'm looking for 2 gmail accounts so that our boys can have a decent webmail account(s) that don't get spammed like hotmail. If anyone has any they could shoot my way I would appreciate it.
Old 10-15-2004, 02:49 PM   #36
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Greg, I sent you two invites. Btw I removed your e-mail address from your last post; posting it here in public is a sure way of multiplying spam in your inbox. Better to PM me directly next time

And welcome to Mobileread. Hope you like it here!
Old 10-15-2004, 03:09 PM   #37
Skydart
Skydart began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten T2
Mobileread ideas

Hi I would like to see a forum that offered tips and how-tos on using the various readers. I'm still working my way through using Sunrise and Plucker and would appreciate learning more.

I would also love one of the gmail invites
Old 10-15-2004, 03:18 PM   #38
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Invites sent to everyone who posted here before.

It seems I am out of invites for now. So the next of you interested, please PM gvtexas or cbarnett for an invite.

And don't forget to post to this thread and tell us something nice
Old 10-16-2004, 01:04 AM   #39
ykluk
ykluk began at the beginning.

Device: hp4700
Hi,

Just to say hello to Alexander and everyone. I just bought my HP4700 and follow a link from iSilo to here. I am completely new to iSilo or mobileread.com. This is a very nice website and forum and with plenty of information. If you still have gmail invites left, I would be grateful to get one.

Cheers,
yk
Closed Thread