Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-24-2021, 10:41 AM   #1
ersott
Evangelist
ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite2, Ipad Air, Kobo Aura H2o
Kobo forma frozen

Hello, I´m new with a kobo forma and have a problem

I try ti install patch for firm 4.26…. And The ereader is frozen, lights are on and ereader can’t turn off or stand by, totally frozen

I have tried a hard reset but it does not work either I do not know if I do it well due to the hardness when pressing the power button

any ideas? or I let the battery go off (the light is still on) to see if it serves as a reset

How long can it take for the battery to drain? was at max when frozen

Thanks

Last edited by ersott; 09-24-2021 at 10:43 AM.
ersott is offline   Reply With Quote