Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old Today, 05:20 PM   #4651
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Aura H2O, Voyage, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtinG View Post
Besides the FW fiasco, mine cannot hear a stick of dynamite go off 10 feet away. It is as deaf as Hellen Keller. Even putting my mouth a few inches from the mic I have to nearly yell to get it to hear me.
Ooooo my precious Alexa, the very first baby with the volume ring on top, was doing that. I thought she was dying! Then the ring stopped working for volume control! Unplugging her set her to rights, though. That Alexa is my #1 favorite, due to the ring which I don't need light or voice to adjust! Perfect when I'm lying in bed trying to sleep!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote