Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-25-2021, 04:43 PM   #16
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
Sure, they could have fixed it at the exact same time I gave up trying to solve it and decided to sign out... But that is SO unlikely

It was broke for 48 hours , during which I read all the threads.. it was fixed as soon as I decided to sign out and then sign back in.
Throughout the outage, overdrive was working on pc and I. Libby app...
And
It was working for months until I recklessly ran a check for updates...
Also.
There was no evidence of any database corruption. Everything except overdrive was working.
Pocket sync continued to work
Dropbox access continued to work...
1) I’m just telling you it was broken with Kobo devices
2) it working with other devices really doesn’t have anything to do with it being broken on Kobo
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote