Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Sunrise

Notices

Old 11-27-2005, 09:38 AM   #1
BryanKitts
BryanKitts began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
'Send to Sunrise' from Palm

Is there an easy way to do the equivalent of 'Send to Sunrise' from the Palm?

Often I'm reading a document in Plucker that contains a link that has intentionally not been processed by Sunrise (due to depth etc.) but that in this case I would like to read. Is there a way I can paste this link into an application on my Palm that would cause Sunrise to pick up and process the link after the next sync with my PC?

I think that JPluck used to have a Palm app to do this, but I'd be equally happy with a low-tech solution. For example, if I could edit a 'Links.html' file on my Palm that was kept in sync with a file on my PC, then I could paste the link into the file (surrounded by suitable HTML tags) and add the PC document to Sunrise's document list.

Can anyone recommend any simple (ideally free) software that does this, or is there a better way to 'Send to Sunrise' from the Palm?

p.s. apologies if this is off-topic
Old 11-29-2005, 02:50 PM   #2
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
There's no way to do this with Sunrise. JPluck had a "Palm Buddy" thing for this, but this was left out for Sunrise.
Advert