Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2020, 07:19 AM   #1
Agnes1952
Agnes1952 began at the beginning.

Device: KINDLE OASIS
Problems new version Calibre 5.5

Hello I am a new member !
Please somebody help me.
I updated Caliber to the latest version 5.5.0 and it no longer converts Epub to AZW3, the book enters the library as Epub - free - but when I want to convert to AZW3 it tells me that the DRM is blocked ....
So I went back to version 4.23.
This had already happened with the upgrade to 5 and I went back to 4.23.
Where i the problem ?
Many thanks .
Old 11-18-2020, 09:15 AM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Welcome to MobileRead.

We don’t give detailed help on DRM removal; try Apprentice Alf’s blog instead.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread