Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 10-14-2017, 06:48 AM   #1
tjpearson
tjpearson doesn't littertjpearson doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Increasing Information Text Size ?

Hello everyone,
I really hope this hasn't already been addressed but searching finds no results.
Finally convinced my brother to try this great software on his Kobo and this is the first question he's asked me, seems logical I suppose.

Can you increase the text size of the info section bottom of page ?

tj
tjpearson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 09:34 AM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Most of the text that you see can be sized in the code/scripts, even if there is no menu option to size that particular text. I do not understand which text you are referring to though.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2017, 10:04 AM   #3
tjpearson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Most of the text that you see can be sized in the code/scripts, even if there is no menu option to size that particular text. I do not understand which text you are referring to though.

Luck;
Ken
Hiya Ken,

Sorry, I mean the info at page bottom...date, time, battery percentage, page numbers etc.

tj
Old 10-14-2017, 11:25 AM   #4
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
You can configure "mini" progress bar In the defaults.lua and change the DMINIBAR_FONT_SIZE = to something you prefer. You should keep the associated green comments in mind, though.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 11:41 AM   #5
tjpearson

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
You can configure "mini" progress bar In the defaults.lua and change the DMINIBAR_FONT_SIZE = to something you prefer. You should keep the associated green comments in mind, though.

Luck;
Ken
Thanks Ken,
Helpful as ever.
tj
Advert