Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-25-2008, 02:02 AM   #1
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Mac + VMware Fusion=???

I have posted on the mac boards but I thought I would try here as well because I know there are alot of users here. Basically I installed VM Fusion 1.0 and it started working fine, Then I got a product key error, So after some research I installed 1.1.3 which was supposed to fix this. Now Fusion will not boot up. It just freezes after the log on. Also this is associated When I am switching from XP to OS X I have to hold the option key down to select OS X, If I use the Bootcamp option in XP it just hangs up and never restarts. Any Ideas??

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:29 AM   #2
kezza
Lowlife of the Party
kezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura about

Device: nook, iphone
I use VMWare Fusion on my MacBook running MacOS 10.5.2. I don't entirely understand your problem, but it might be best to remove VMWare Fusion, reinstall and create a new Windows machine (a totally new one, not using an existing boot camp partition).
Good luck!
kezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-25-2008, 02:11 PM   #3
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by kezza View Post
I use VMWare Fusion on my MacBook running MacOS 10.5.2. I don't entirely understand your problem, but it might be best to remove VMWare Fusion, reinstall and create a new Windows machine (a totally new one, not using an existing boot camp partition).
Good luck!
I uninstalled VM Fusion and the hang ups stopped. I will try a reinstall and see what happens. I really dont want to create a new VM because of space. I only use windows for a few things so I allocated 10GB for Bootcamp. Another 15GB for my Idisk and the rest for OS X. Thanks anyway.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote