Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-22-2010, 07:13 PM   #1
myudkowsky
Enthusiast
myudkowsky began at the beginning.

Device: Andoid
Disable automatic connection to Android?

As soon as I plug in my Android and mount it, Calibre connects to it, which causes the system mount point (e.g., /media/ANDROID) to vanish.

I can't find any setting or tweak to control this behavior. From time to time I mount my Android for other purposes, e.g., to move photos and movies between my server and Android.
myudkowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:31 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
go to preferences->plugins and disable the android plugin
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert