Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-24-2014, 10:34 AM   #16
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro-kun View Post
Thanks, JSWofl, DNSB, and dordale. If the H2O had a flexible screen, it would have greatly muddied the decision, but learning that its screen is likely no more durable than the HD's, I have decided to get the HD today.
For that price difference I would have done the same. I own both, and while the H2O is better (and for the normal price difference of $10 or so, it's a no-brainer), it's not 80 bucks better
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 12:06 AM   #17
Hiro-kun
Hiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blueHiro-kun can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Glo
Finally got my Aura HD! I had to run to a couple stores because the first one didn't have it in stock. Turns out that the only ones left were recertified returns. Mine has a couple nicks on the bezel edges. These concern me, not just aesthetically, but because this unit might have been dropped once or twice before, which may make the substrate a little more vulnerable to permanent damage than a new one. The store had two in stock, so I'm thinking about examining the other one to see if an exchange is worth it.
Hiro-kun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
glo, screen issue