Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > ePub Books (offline)

Notices

Old 12-21-2012, 03:27 AM   #1
superpowerjoe
superpowerjoe is a marvel to beholdsuperpowerjoe is a marvel to beholdsuperpowerjoe is a marvel to beholdsuperpowerjoe is a marvel to beholdsuperpowerjoe is a marvel to beholdsuperpowerjoe is a marvel to beholdsuperpowerjoe is a marvel to beholdsuperpowerjoe is a marvel to beholdsuperpowerjoe is a marvel to beholdsuperpowerjoe is a marvel to beholdsuperpowerjoe is a marvel to behold

Device: nook
Smith, Clark Ashton: The Book Of Zothique. v1. Dec 21 2012

Well, just in time for the end of the world, here is a collection i put together, of dying earth tales set in Zothique the last continent of Earth, by pulp author Clark Ashton Smith, who wrote in the same circle as H P Lovecraft.

The main reason i decided to make this publication is because i failed to find an epub collection of the tales of Zothique.

This version is not yet proofread since i wanted to get it out there, but i might plan on updating it, and adding some things as well, depending on how this is received. And i also have other publications in mind.

PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THIS EPUB!
DO NOT RE-UPLOAD IT TO YOUR SITE OR ANYWHERE ELSE!
YOU CAN LINK TO THIS POST TO SHARE THE BOOK!

I hope you enjoy the book!

Last edited by superpowerjoe; 12-21-2012 at 01:45 PM. Reason: thanks for moving the thread
superpowerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote