Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2021, 02:43 PM   #1831
mariangella
mariangella began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N514
Hi, please can you send me the image for Kobo Glo. Thank you
Old 12-09-2021, 06:10 PM   #1832
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 12-09-2021, 11:42 PM   #1833
magpte
magpte began at the beginning.

Device: glo
Also need glo's SD card image, bricked, thanks
Old 12-10-2021, 02:17 AM   #1834
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@magpte: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 12-10-2021, 02:26 AM   #1835
magpte
magpte began at the beginning.

Device: glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@magpte: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Thanks David, may I have your link by email: [Redacted.] ?
Again thank you very much about it.

Last edited by issybird; 12-10-2021 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Redacted email.
Advert
Old 12-10-2021, 10:03 AM   #1836
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by magpte View Post
Thanks David, may I have your link by email: [Redacted.] ?
Again thank you very much about it.
I’ve enabled PMs for you. FYI, davidfor is not going to respond to any poster via email.
Old 12-10-2021, 11:29 PM   #1837
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@magpte: PM sent.

And no, I don't send emails to random email addresses from the web.
Old 12-14-2021, 05:21 PM   #1838
Etough
Etough began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Also need Kobo Glo HD micro SD card image, bricked, thanks.

Can I use the micro SD card from the Kobo Glo HD itself? Or should I use a new micro SD?
Do I first need to format the micro SD card?
Old 12-14-2021, 06:26 PM   #1839
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etough View Post
Also need Kobo Glo HD micro SD card image, bricked, thanks.

Can I use the micro SD card from the Kobo Glo HD itself? Or should I use a new micro SD?
Do I first need to format the micro SD card?
Wrong thread for the Glo HD image but I see you did find the Glo HD request thread.

You can use the μSD card from the Glo HD but I would recommend using a new μSD card. The image writer should not require the μSD card to be formatted prior to writing the image. I would definitely recommend purchasing the new card from a reputable vendor.
Old 12-20-2021, 08:46 AM   #1840
kobouser2021
kobouser2021 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Could you please also pm me a link to the image? That'd be great!

Thanks!
Old 12-21-2021, 12:01 AM   #1841
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 12-21-2021, 05:23 AM   #1842
the_real_mcarn
the_real_mcarn began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi,

Can anyone send me an image for a Kobo Glo, I've got one that keeps crashing even after a factory reset.

Thanks
Old 12-21-2021, 08:20 AM   #1843
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 12-22-2021, 03:40 AM   #1844
stratolv
stratolv began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Hi, my kobo glo n613 no longer starts after an update, could you please send me the image dump. Thank you
Old 12-22-2021, 08:44 AM   #1845
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

And I recommend using a new SD card. The one in the Glo is old enough that it might be failing and that was the real cause of the problem. You can use a larger card. Up to 16GB should work. Some people had success with a 32GB cards, but, not all work.
Closed Thread