Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2021, 01:38 PM   #1726
ozka
ozka began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO
Hello my pms should be open now can you send it please, thanks
Old 09-07-2021, 08:39 PM   #1727
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 09-08-2021, 10:14 AM   #1728
Robbo68
Robbo68 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi all, please ecxcuse my English, it is not my first language.
My Kobo Glo SD card is damaged. I have a new SD card but i don't have a clean image file.
Could somebody please send me a working image?
Thank you,
Old 09-08-2021, 10:27 AM   #1729
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.

Last edited by davidfor; 09-08-2021 at 10:54 AM.
Old 09-12-2021, 07:05 AM   #1730
arek2310
arek2310 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
N613 Image Request

Hi, Hoping someone could please help with an image for a N613 Kobo Glo. I think my SD card is gone with weird screen glitches - factory reset and Kobo Desktop havent been able to fix the issue.
Advert
Old 09-12-2021, 08:49 AM   #1731
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@arek2310: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.

But, weird screen glitches could be a damaged screen. If you search for them, you can see what they look like and compare them to your screen.
Old 09-13-2021, 06:27 AM   #1732
arek2310
arek2310 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
@davidfor I actually got it going again after a Firmware downgrade (good thing because I cant find where to enable private messages). Was my wifes old one, she got a new one, so Im keeping it! Now the hard part of migrating all my stats over from my Kobo original to the now working Kobo Glo. Managed to do this with a lot of help from this forum, the stats (activity) are there thanks to some table exports and now just need to see how I can migrate the 'books finished' stat (Im sure someone has cracked this so will review the forum some more).
Old 09-13-2021, 07:59 AM   #1733
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by arek2310 View Post
@davidfor I actually got it going again after a Firmware downgrade (good thing because I cant find where to enable private messages).
You probably need to ask for it to be enabled.
Quote:
Was my wifes old one, she got a new one, so Im keeping it! Now the hard part of migrating all my stats over from my Kobo original to the now working Kobo Glo. Managed to do this with a lot of help from this forum, the stats (activity) are there thanks to some table exports and now just need to see how I can migrate the 'books finished' stat (Im sure someone has cracked this so will review the forum some more).
For the latter, you can use my Kobo Utilities plugin to fetch the reading status from the old device and restore it to the new device after putting the books on it. Though, I don't remember if it works with the original Kobo device.
Old 09-14-2021, 03:15 PM   #1734
halilserhataksoy
halilserhataksoy began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hello. Can nobody send me a Kobo Glo SD card image? So much thanks
Old 09-14-2021, 08:31 PM   #1735
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

(This is just so I know what I have and haven't responded to.)
Old 09-15-2021, 05:57 AM   #1736
Sjak
Sjak began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
Hello, can someone send me an image of the Kobo Glo. Thank you very much!
Old 09-15-2021, 06:31 AM   #1737
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-17-2021, 01:44 PM   #1738
lepur
lepur began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hello,
my Kobo Glo N613 got bricked during an update
Does anyone have an image for a distraught French reader?
Thank you so much
Old 09-17-2021, 09:39 PM   #1739
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-18-2021, 09:57 PM   #1740
trojeg
trojeg began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
Hello. Could somebody send me a Kobo Glo SD image? Thank you!
Closed Thread