Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-31-2007, 04:43 PM   #1
toyo5
toyo5 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony 505
Nice Little Case!

Hi All,
found a nice little Case for my new 505 while shopping at Walmart this morning....... It's a nice snug fit with Stock Reader Cover on.
Has NO real Padding......but I think it's adequate with the Cover in place.
Make: Case Logic Mdl. WMTK1
Cost: $9.43 including tax
Hope it may work for you also.
toyo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:05 PM   #2
Nogg
Literate!
Nogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it is

Device: PRS-500
I did a quick search and couldn't find reference of that model number on the web or on walmart's site. What is the case supposed to be for? Also, if you could post a few pictures of the case with the Reader in it, and perhaps the packaging, if you still have it, that would be really cool.

Thanks for the info!
Nogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 03:45 PM   #3
toyo5

well, i do have pic's of the Case which I wanted to post along with my comment, but i don't really understand how to post them on this forum......i'm used to using Browse, but here they want a Url.
if you give me an email address i'll be happy to send them to you.....
also, i found the case in the Ipod Accessory Display.....
Old 01-02-2008, 04:33 PM   #4
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo5 View Post
well, i do have pic's of the Case which I wanted to post along with my comment, but i don't really understand how to post them on this forum......i'm used to using Browse, but here they want a Url.
if you give me an email address i'll be happy to send them to you.....
also, i found the case in the Ipod Accessory Display.....
Click 'quote' and then the paper clip. It will bring up the Manage Attachments box with the top line reading "Upload from your computer". Then click on the first Browse box on the right and navigate to the photo and click Open. Then click "Upload" and then submit your reply and your post should appear.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 05:54 PM   #5
toyo5

Nice Little Case!

Here are the Pic's of the Case (thanks to fellow forum member ""Vivaldirules"
thanks) Toyo5
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cimg6235.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	8719   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cimg6236.jpg
Views:	479
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	8720   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cimg6238.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	8721  
Old 01-02-2008, 08:36 PM   #6
Nogg
Literate!
Nogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it isNogg knows what time it is

Device: PRS-500
Awesome, thanks for the pics!
Nogg is offline   Reply With Quote