Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 04-27-2012, 11:04 AM   #1
Keeblertex
Keeblertex began at the beginning.

Device: None
Otherland, spoilers please

Just finished City of Golden Shadows. Great story line. Not really my genre, though. Heard good things and gave it a shot. To be honest, I will not be finishing the series. It's just too much. When there is action it is great. My issue is that it takes so dang long to get there. I can appreciate what Tad is doing but it's not for me.

So...what eventually happens?
Keeblertex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
misling
Zealot
misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.misling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Best I can recall, and it's been a while, the dying kid dies (in the real world) and becomes an AI in the virtual world. Everybody else gets home, they promise to come visit.

Oh, and all the other kids that were stuck in comas were really stuck in the virtual worlds (obviously), and the AI kid frees them all to go home as well.

Last edited by misling; 04-27-2012 at 03:51 PM.
misling is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2012, 08:49 PM   #3
Keeblertex
Keeblertex began at the beginning.

Device: None
Wow. Took Tad awhile to get there. The movie could be fantastic if it gets made. Or, it could royally bite if done with a poor budget. Thanks!
Keeblertex is offline   Reply With Quote