Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-25-2021, 09:58 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Dzanc Books - Lifetime Access to ebooks for only.......

If you LOVE literary fiction, then you might go ape-shit like I just did. Here are the juicy details:

For $100 you can have a 'Lifetime Access' [download] to 450 ebooks - their entire ebook catalog. This equals slightly over 22 cents for every single ebook available from their website.

Now, admittedly, one must really love fiction for this to be a deal. Each ebook is typically $9.95 from Amazon. On their website, it appears that their entire ebook catalog is essentially on sale for $7.95 per title. (I found one exception.)

This is a steep investment, to be sure, but the sheer number of ebooks that I want to read far outweighs that investment. For me this was an offer I just couldn't refuse.

I've already downloaded 16 ebooks that would normally have cost me a bit over $137 (if my memory is correct).

They also have a couple of membership options if $100 is too rich.

I don't know how long this offer will be available, but if you're interested you should check them out.

https://www.dzancbooks.org/print-books-in-eformat

(I have no affiliation with Dzanc Books except as a customer.)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-25-2021 at 03:41 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 04:58 PM   #2
jkrzok
Connoisseur
jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jkrzok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD, Aura One, Voyage, Oasis 1 & 2, Many others getting dusty.
This is a wonderful offer, one I happily took up. Many thanks for bringing this to my attention.
jkrzok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 07:09 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrzok View Post
This is a wonderful offer, one I happily took up. Many thanks for bringing this to my attention.
You're quite welcome!

I love their selection of ebooks and am currently reading "And Then The Gray Heaven", by Re Katz.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote