Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 08-17-2015, 12:45 PM   #1
HippieWiccan
Connoisseur
HippieWiccan began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE
Red face Mark as Read

Is there a way to get Calibre Companion to update a yes/no column in Calibre?

I have a massive library of cookbooks and I download a few at a time to my tablet via Calibre Companion. I read them then delete them from the device.

I have a yes/no column in Calibre on my laptop where I mark them as I read them.

I am wanting to be able to mark them as read from the tablet.

It gets to be a real PITA to have to find the books in the Calibre library on the laptop and change them.

If I have confused you, I am sorry! Please let me know if you can help me or if this is just undoable :c)

Thank you!!!

HippieWiccan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 02:56 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Yes, see the relevant FAQ entry: http://cc_faq.multipie.co.uk/index.p...=40&artlang=en

Last edited by eschwartz; 08-17-2015 at 02:59 PM.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-17-2015, 07:32 PM   #3
HippieWiccan
Connoisseur

What triggers the update to Calibre from CC?

Thank you for your help!
Old 08-17-2015, 07:44 PM   #4
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It is part of the wireless device driver. Just set the configuration as the FAQ explains.
Old 08-17-2015, 07:47 PM   #5
HippieWiccan
Connoisseur

Thank you!
Advert
Old 08-18-2015, 11:27 AM   #6
HippieWiccan
Connoisseur

I got it to work! Thank you so much for your help!!!
Old 08-18-2015, 11:57 AM   #7
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie

Happy to help.