Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 02-04-2010, 01:38 PM   #1
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
The iPad won't revolutionize computing. The best Apps built for it will.

And Appfund plans to fund them.

http://appfund.com/

Quote:
AppFund is a seed fund focused on the development of Applications for Tablet devices such as the Apple iPad. We are looking for Apps that capitalize on the dynamic and mobile nature of the iPad and similar Tablet devices.

We believe that the iPad is a transformative device that is going to have wide ranging uses and applications in enterprise environments, entertainment, content, social networking, games and small business.

The fund will provide as little as $5k to get an idea started to up to $500k for full scale development, marketing, and deployment.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:44 PM   #2
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
I really don't expect the iPad or it's Apps to revolutionize computing. I hope it will be a handy device, that's about all I expect from it. But then again.... When I first went online (1984) people would see me use "electronic mail" and would ask me "what's the point?", and I would say that I could sent a letter to anyone on that service instantly.... and they would say that computers had no useful function, and that it was a gimmick.... how times change.
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert