Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-27-2018, 02:32 PM   #1
charliebub
Connoisseur
charliebub has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.charliebub has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.charliebub has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Boox Max2
Selling my Onyx Boox Max 2

NOW SOLD NOW SOLD NOW SOLD

Hi all, I'm going to sell my Max 2 - I just can't get on with it and it's many foibles I'm afraid. I'm going back to paper for the time-being.

I've only had it a couple of months and have had a screen protector on it from the minute I received it - the screen has NEVER been touched with either stylus or finger.
I also still have a brand-new screen-protector you may want to put on - the one I put on has many bubbles under it - although it still works perfectly you may prefer a perfectly-fitted version.
I bought it brand-spanking-new from ereader store in Germany from Valdemar and have since installed the latest 1.9 update via the web, including of course the new 'knote' app etc.
There are a few minor scratches on the back of the case as I use it outside on a table to take notes every day. It's in perfect working order and has the original stylus and case to go with it - the box also in fact.

If you're interested just pm-me or e-mail me or leave a reply to this thread here.

Thanks, John B.

Last edited by charliebub; 07-30-2018 at 11:27 AM.
charliebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 11:50 PM   #2
zxcvbs
zxcvbs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zxcvbs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zxcvbs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zxcvbs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zxcvbs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zxcvbs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zxcvbs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zxcvbs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zxcvbs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zxcvbs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zxcvbs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k3
I'm interested, please send me details. Thanks.
zxcvbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2018, 11:26 AM   #3
charliebub
Connoisseur
charliebub has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.charliebub has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.charliebub has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Boox Max2
BOOX MAX2 NOW SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbs View Post
I'm interested, please send me details. Thanks.
Hi - I sorry but It is now sold, my apologies for not posting this sooner.

John B.
charliebub is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
max 2, max2