Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 03-15-2010, 11:30 AM   #16
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
At the risk of being off topic -- this was a terrific book and thanks for sharing it!

I noticed there are quite a few other books by Dorothy Sayers and I'm going to download some of them to read next.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 06:36 PM   #17
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I hope that you enjoy them, sakura-panda.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:51 PM   #18
foxglove
novice
foxglove began at the beginning.

Device: calibre reader
Thanks so much for posting this! I love the Peter Wimsey books!

Alex (who owns them in print, too, but is very glad to get them in ebook format)
foxglove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:49 AM   #19
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
This book is not in the public domain in the United States. You really should not download it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 02:47 AM   #20
foxglove
novice
foxglove began at the beginning.

Device: calibre reader
I own the book in hard copy, paid for with crisp dollars (actually I'm fairly certain that one was a birthday gift, purchased for me by a parent).

Don't be a wanker.

(All the best)

Last edited by foxglove; 09-17-2010 at 03:27 AM.
foxglove is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crime, detective, murder, mystery, poison