Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-25-2011, 04:38 AM   #1
Jozawun
Fanatic
Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen 3, Pocketbook 902, Sony 650
Disappearing Jobs Panel

This is probably a Windows XP problem rather than a Calibre one, but hopefully somebody will be able to answer my stupid question.

I have a wide screen, and typically I reduce Calibre to half the screen so I can use the My Docs folder or a Website on the other half of the screen.

When I did it today, I obviously accidentally clicked something else, and now, for the first time, the Calibre view is OK in full screen, but when reduced to part screen, I lose the bottom panel including the Jobs Panel, etc.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

PS, it stays disappeared even when I drag the right edge back to full screen.
Jozawun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 05:14 AM   #2
Jozawun
Fanatic
Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen 3, Pocketbook 902, Sony 650
OK, fixed, it was a Windows Display issue, I knew I should have read Chapter One 20 years ago.
Jozawun is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert