Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2018, 05:18 AM   #1
davecabezo
Enthusiast
davecabezo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Plugboard error

Hi,
I've recently bought a new Kindle paperwhite and I'm having difficulty when I download books from Calibre. I had the Kindle 3 previously and when I needed books on my Kindle I just used the "send to device" option in Calibre and they appeared on my kindle with all metadata, ie author, book title, series, etc.
Now all I get in my book list on the paperwhite is "Plugboard Template Error"

Can someone help me please, I would like if possible to have the books by Title, Author, Series & Series order.
Unfortunately the old grey matter does not work as well as it used to and I'm struggling to get a plugboard set up.

Regards,

Dave
Old 04-18-2018, 07:15 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Moderator Notice
@davecabezo - you raised the same issue in another thread, in the Devices subforum, to which davidfor has responded. Please don't raise the same issue in multiple threads - as per Rule #3 in the Posting Guidelines

Must be contagious, its the 3rd duplicate post in the past few days

So I'm closing this thread.

BR
Advert
Closed Thread