Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-09-2023, 06:14 PM   #16
Hollow Man
Addict
Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Keyboard, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Air
Goal: Read. Just read.

Completed:
  • Termination Shock - Neal Stephenson
  • Cards On the Table - Agatha Christie
  • Emma - Jane Austen
  • Selling the Dream - Jane Marie
  • Poirot Investigates - Agatha Christie
  • The Glass Box - J. Michael Straczynski
Currently Reading:
  • My Effing Life - Geddy Lee

Last edited by Hollow Man; 04-23-2024 at 07:50 AM.
Hollow Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2023, 10:59 PM   #17
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
I'm well over my goal for 2023, but I don't want to oversell it, so I'm going to target 40 books for 2024.

Completed
  • January
    1. Know Thy Enemy (Jeffery H. Haskell) - 377p
    2. A Grimm Decision (Jeffery H. Haskell) - 312p
    3. Exhalation (Ted Chiang) - 361p
  • February
    1. We Are Legion (Dennis E. Taylor) - 318p
  • March
  • April
    1. For We Are Many (Dennis E. Taylor) - 312p
  • May
  • June
  • July
  • August
  • September
  • October
  • November
  • December

Books read: 5
Pages read: 1680

Last edited by afv011; 04-13-2024 at 11:48 AM.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2023, 05:00 PM   #18
Musicman
Evangelist
Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: EZ-Reader - Samsung Nook's- Nook S/T w/Glow - Kindle Fire - Nova 2
I'm keeping my goal at 50 books...

January
1) Crooked Kingdom - Author Leigh Bardugo
2) Savage Run - Author C.J. Box
3) The Path of Daggers: The Wheel of Time book 8 - Author Robert Jordan
4) Judgment Prey - Author John Sandford

February
5) The Wager - Author David Grann
6) Fourth Wing: The Empyrean series 1 - Author Rebecca Yarros
7) The Iron Flame: The Empyrean series 2 - Author Rebecca Yarros
8) Mercy - Author David Baldacci

March
9) Horns - Author Joe Hill
10) The Bomb Maker - Author Thomas Perry
11) The Tower Of Swallows - The Witcher Book 4 - Author Andrzej Sapkowski

April
12) Winters Heart: Wheel of Time Book 9 - Author Robert Jordan

Last edited by Musicman; 04-21-2024 at 10:17 AM.
Musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 05:05 PM   #19
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
My goal is to read at least 50 books in 2024.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 11:16 AM   #20
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Aura H20 2nd Ed
Please can i book my place

I would like 115 in 2024. Fed up of picking a low amount and raising in the year so let's try 3 more than 2023 (well the year not finished yet lol). Updated April 24 reduced to 100 as studying this year

Wish to read - updated 100

Read

April
Blood Harvest by Sharon J Bolton
Mr Monk goes to Hawaii. Lee Goldberg
Mr. Monk and The Blue Flu. Lee Goldberg
The Jigsaw Man. Nadine Matheson
The Binding Room by Nadine Matheson
The Kill List. By Nadine Matheson
The Next Girl by Carla Kovach

March 9
Mr Monk goes to the Firehouse. Lee Goldberg
The Awakening by Sharon J Bolton
Thirteen Steve Cavanagh
Fifty fifty Steve Cavanagh
The Devil's Advocate Steve Cavanagh
The Accomplice by Steve Cavanagh
The Mind of a Murderer. Michael Wood
Twisted by Steve Cavanagh
Kill for me kill for you. Steve Cavanagh

February 8
Here Be Dragons. Sarah J Bolton
The Dark Sharon J Bolton
Alive Sharon J Bolton
The Craftsman. Sharon J Bolton
The Buried Sharon J Bolton
The Defence by Steve Cavanagh
The Plea Steve Cavanagh
The Liar. Steve Cavanagh

January 10
A dark and twisted tide. Sarah J Bolton
Like this, forever Sarah J Bolton
Dead Scared sarah j Bolton
Now you see me by Sharon J Bolton
Sacrifice by Sharon J Bolton
The Promise Katerina diamond
Truth or Die Katerina Diamond
The Woman in the Water. Katerina Diamond
Trick or treat Katerina diamond
The silence. Katerina diamond

Last edited by bookaho!ic; Yesterday at 01:59 PM.
bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2023, 12:23 PM   #21
Waylander
Fanatic
Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5 SE, Onyx Boox Poke 3
Goal: Read 100 books in 2024

1. January:
  2. February:
  3. March:
  4. April:
  5. May:
  6. June:
  7. July:
  8. August:
  9. September:
  10. October:
  11. November:
  12. December:
Waylander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 09:14 PM   #22
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
My Book Goal: 24 in '24

Read 24 books ... minimum

By 24 different authors ... I hope. I also hope some of them will be new to me. Admittedly this part is rather flexible, as are my sub-goals of:

Reading at least 2 -4 non-fiction books ...

... and reading more of the books that I already have as opposed to buying more new books. Freebies do not count, nor does Kindle Unlimited or library loans, gifts or borrows from friends.

That's it. Anything extra beyond the base count of 24 books in 2024 is yummy delicious dessert. :-)
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 10:28 PM   #23
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Goal: 100 books in 2024

Not sure if I can achieve my 2023 effort of 155 books read, as I feel my reading habits are now slowing down.

So my goal for 2024 is 100 books to be read.

I have one more box of books in storage which contains Stephen King, and my pre- and early-teen books like Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, Hardy Boys, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Space 1999. I'd like to re-read those after so many years, but not sure if it is something I will enjoy as I might find them too childish and annoying. I re-read one of the Star Trek books a few months ago and hated it.

My goal from late 2019 was to bring back into the light of day my book collection. This was great as there was not a lot of brain power devoted to finding something to read- I had a steady stream of books, and those books led me to other books, usually more books in the series.

With one more box to go, my stream of books is drying up. I regularly browse bookstores, and very little interests me. Checking the New Releases, the books seem foreign to me - just nothing there interests me, or is just rehashed stories. Sci-fi sections have all but disappeared and are little more than Fantasy.

My progress for 2024:

1. Gone by Christine Kersey link
  2. Imprisoned by Christine Kersey
  3. Hunted by Christine Kersey
  4. After by Christine Kersey
  5. The Other Morgan by Christine Kersey

Last edited by Karellen; 01-06-2024 at 07:37 PM.
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 02:58 AM   #24
Quizlit
Enthusiast
Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle paperwhite 4
Goal 70 Books in 2024

Upping it a bit over 2023 final tally of 64. It was a busy year
Easing my way into the new year with a short story collection, Pastoralia by George Saunders,
Quizlit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 11:48 AM   #25
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Going to try to increase my reading from last year, so my goal is 3 a month

January
The Eagle's Prey by Simon Scarrow, 484 pgs
The Eagle's Prophecy by Simon Scarrow, 324 pgs
The Eagle In The Sand by Simon Scarrow, 516 pgs

February
Pearl Harbor: A Novel of December 8th by Gingrich & Forstchen, 392 pgs
Days Of Infamy by Gingrich & Forstchen, 400 pgs
Terms Of Enlistment by Marko Kloos, 345 pgs

March
Centurion by Simon Scarrow, 338 pgs
Left Behind by LaHaye & Jenkins, 497 pgs

April
Tribulation Force (LB #2) by LaHaye & Jenkins, 487 pgs
The Gladiator by Simon Scarrow, 370 pgs
Nicolae (LB #3) by LaHaye & Jenkins, 448 pgs

Books Read 11
Pages Read 4,601

Last edited by ucfgrad93; 04-23-2024 at 04:24 PM.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 12:57 PM   #26
birdbrainbb
Addict
birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Paperwhite 5
Goal: read 200 books

My reading has dropped way off in the last few years, so I'm making a big effort to increase my reading this year. I'd also like to read at least 100 books from my TBR.

Progress: 108/200 (including 6 short stories)
TBR challenge: 20/100

Mostly I read queer romances with the occasional travel memoir mixed in, fyi.

January (5)
Spoiler:
  • Band Sinister - K.J. Charles - reread - 4/5 - One of my favorites, gives the same feeling as a Georgette Heyer book but queer.
  • A Lady for a Duke - Alexis Hall - 4/5 - Quite liked this one, though the pacing is a bit off.
  • The Secret Lives of Country Gentlemen - K.J. Charles - 5/5 - Enjoyable historical romance set in Kent between a smuggler and a nobleman. Loved the setting and the characters (primary and secondary) were great!
  • A Nobleman's Guide to Seducing a Scoundrel - K.J. Charles - 4/5 - Sequel set 13 years after Secret Lives; quite good and ties in things from the first book.
  • The Queer Principles of Kit Webb - Cat Sebastian - 4/5 - Historical romance between a noblemen and an ex-highwayman, very enjoyable overall.

February (19)
Spoiler:
  • Letters from the Hippie Trail: Overland Travel from Europe through Asia 1977-1982 - Renee Rogers - 2/5 - Travel memoir; this one needed fleshed out more as there weren't enough letters to cover the entire trip and overall it fell flat.
  • Prince and Betrothed - Tavia Lark - 2/5 - Fantasy romance with dragon rider/mage-ish characters; not terrible but I'm not going to read the rest of the series.
  • The First and Last Adventure of Kit Sawyer - SE Harmon - 4/5 - Fun action/adventure romance with shades of Indiana Jones.
  • Nelson & MacIlwraith: Moon Murder Mysteries I - K. Sterling - 3/5 - Paranormal romance mystery starring a FBI agent and university professor investigating a murderous druid cult. Overall fine read, but the ending fumbled the ball.
  • Cursed Cocktails - SL Rowland - 3/5 - Cozy fantasy with a bit of romance about an ex-soldier opening a tavern. Nothing much happens, but I suppose that was the point?
  • Dragon Falls - Davis Lavender - 2/5 - Fantasy romance where a guy falls through a portal and ends up in a fantasy TV show; writing is a bit rough but author has promise.
  • Earthly Pleasures - Sera Trevor - 3/5 - Fantasy romance between a prince and a priest, overall not bad but I liked her later books a bit more-- she gets better at writing.
  • Ghost - Joe Abernathy - 2/5 - Middling Mafia romance with BDSM elements, not terrible but neither the relationship nor the BDSM scenes were developed enough to be all that satisfying of a read. Recommend pickup up Alexis Hall's Spires series or Aleksandr Voinov's Dark Soul if you want actually interesting BDSM romances.
  • Fated Mates and How to Woo Them - AJ Sherwood - 2/5 - Paranormal romance (vampire) with little plot, really just an excuse for hurt-comfort smoopy stuff.
  • Fated Mates and Where to Find Them - AJ Sherwood - 2/5 - Same as the first book, of course.
  • How to Bite Your Neighbor and Win a Wager - D.N. Bryn - 3/5 - Paranormal romance (vampire) with cute characters, but an over-the-top antagonist who felt badly written.
  • By Desert Ways to Bagdad - Louise Jebb Wilkins - 4/5 - 1900s travel book of two British women who travel overland to Bagdad. Surprisingly as un-racist as a travel book in this era can be.
  • A Thief in the Night - KJ Charles - 4/5 - Novella connected to author's Gentle Art of Fortune Hunting book; gruff nobleman and wily thief come together and fall in love. Very cute and well written for a short book!
  • Treasure - Megan Derr - 3/5 - Reread; fantasy romance with gods and dragons. Not my favorite of her stories and was written early on in her career so it's a bit rough, but I'll continue the series eventually.
  • A Rose by Any Name - KJ Charles - 4/5 - Short story set in Gentle Art of Fortune Hunting world; characters from that book and Thief in the Night finally meet up.
  • Nightmare for Hire - Morgan Lysand - 2/5 - Paranormal romance with a cutesy nightmare monster and a human nurse; cute idea but slightly rough writing.
  • God of Fury - Rina Kent - 2/5 - Contemporary romance with a mafia scion and a British snob. One of those popcorn books where you know it's bad but you eat it anyway.
  • All I Want for Christmas is Revenge - K.A. Merican - 3/5 - Dark romance between a hitman/serial killer and a guy who wants revenge; actually well written for what it was!
  • Patience - Lark Taylor - 3/5 - Paranormal romance with a reincarnation angle. Not bad but not fantastic. Good characters, at least.
  • Justice - Lark Taylor - 3/5 - Paranormal romance starring the brother from the previous book and a vampire. Good emotional depth/development!
  • Mad Love - April Jade - 1.5/5 - Dark romance with a mafia/business man and a basically homeless younger guy. The mob boss business man was SUPER unsexy; kept throwing tantrums like a toddler.

March (80-- I got a Kindle Unlimited subscription and I USED IT)
Spoiler:
  • Not All Himbos Wear Capes - C. Rochelle - 3/5
  • Gentlemen Prefer Villains - C. Rochelle - 3/5
  • Putting Out for a Hero - C. Rochelle - 4/5
  • Enter the Multi-Vers - C. Rochelle - 2/5
    Excellent scifi romance series with heroes and villains. The first book has a comedic angle but the last book is more regular (and is my least favorite, actually).
  • The Kidnapping of Roan Sinclair - Ashlyn Drewek - 2/5 - Dark romance with a more realistic mafia than in most other ones I've read. It was competently written but I think I just don't like realistic dark romances.
  • Soul Eater - Lily Mayne - 4/5 - Scifi romance set in a dystopian America with monsters; really sweet actually for that kind of setting!
  • Wyn - Lily Mayne - 4/5 - Novella with the same characters from Soul Eater getting married in the monster world. Super sweet!
  • Let Sleeping Foxes Lie - Sam Burns
  • Where Foxes Say Goodnight - Sam Burns
  • Malum Discordiae - Ashlyn Drewek
  • Echo - Chani Lynn Feener
  • Blackmailer's Delight - David Lawrence
  • Bro & the Beast 1 - L.C. Davis
  • Bro & the Beast 2 - L.C. Davis
  • Bro & the Beast 3 - L.C. Davis
  • Bro & the Beast 4 - L.C. Davis
  • Bro & the Beast 5 - L.C. Davis
  • Villain and the Geek 1 - L.C. Davis
  • Villain and the Geek 2 - L.C. Davis
  • Broken Out (By the Human) - L.E. Eldridge
  • Kraken Me Apart - Alex Silver
  • No Good Deed - MJ May
  • Aliens Abducted My Heart - Hawke Oakley
  • Aliens Hijacked My Heart - Hawke Oakley
  • Prince of the Sorrows - Kellen Graves
  • Bite Me! (You Know I Like It) - Fae Quinn
  • Gilded Lies - Julie Mannino
  • Not Like Other Boys - KA Merikan
  • Dirty Love - Bethany Winters
  • Himbo - Emmy Sanders
  • Himbro - Honey London
  • Lightbearer - L.C. Davis
  • Beyond Time - Lee McCormick
  • Must Love Demons - Meghan Maslow
  • Octopi My Heart - Amanda Meuwissen
  • Semantic Error, Vol.1 - Soori Jeo
  • The Demon's Mate - Delaney Rain
  • The Insanity of Reincarnated Mages and Amorous Vampires - AJ Sherwood & Devon Vesper
  • The Demon's Dealbreaker - Delaney Rain
  • Idiots in Love [SS] - C. Rochelle -
  • In the Name of the King - GreyWayfarer
  • Paved with Good Intentions - aladyinbooks
  • Yes Sir Sorry Sir [SS] - C. Rochelle
  • Mighty Quill - Emmaline Strange
  • The Sumage Solution - GL Carriger
  • Marine Biology [SS] - GL Carriger
  • The Omega Objection - GL Carriger
  • How Not to Marry a Prince - Megan Derr
  • The Enforcer Enigma - GL Carriger
  • Mortal Skin - Lily Mayne
  • Forgotten Vows - Lily Mayne
  • King of Death - Lily Mayne
  • Godfrey and the Detective - Megan Derr
  • The Luxury of Vengeance - Isabella Carter
  • A Dandelion for Tulip - R. Cooper
  • Itadakimasu, wa Koi no Aji - Matsumoto Ayaka
  • Blackbird in the Reeds - Sam Burns
  • Wolf and the Holly - Sam Burns
  • Fox and Birch - Sam Burns
  • Hawk in the Rowen - Sam Burns
  • Stag and the Ash - Sam Burns
  • Rueberry Orchard - Michele Notaro
  • Only Good Boys Get to Top Their Xaddys [SS] - C. Rochelle
  • Willowhope Manor - Sammi Cee
  • Chasing Fate - Jacki James
  • Marcellus - Michelle Frost
  • Here There Be Dragons - theundiagnosable
  • Stolen Hearts & Broken Dishes - SirLurksALot
  • The Alien's Kidnapped Omega - Sienna Sway
  • The Alien's Runaway Omega - Sienna Sway
  • The Alien's Pregnant Omega - Sienna Sway
  • The Alien's Defiant Omega - Sienna Sway
  • Adder and Willow - Sam Burns
  • Eagle in the Hawthorn - Sam Burns
  • Salmon and the Hazel - Sam Burns
  • Wren and Oak - Sam Burns
  • The Aliens' Mate - Delaney Rain
  • Omega's Gamble - Claire Cullen
  • Alpha's Oath - Claire Cullen
  • Omega's Fight - Claire Cullen
  • Gary of a Hundred Days - Isabel Murray
  • Gary the Once and Former King - Isabel Murray

Last edited by birdbrainbb; 03-26-2024 at 09:40 PM.
birdbrainbb is offline   Reply With Quote